Media Fan favourite rattled after lack of post-game well wishes for the rest of the season

Headless

Brownlow Medallist
May 27, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
League legend Headless was reportedly emotionally shaken late last week in the wake of a post-game ritual scandal.

Starting their 23rd season, the two-time All-Sweet FA representative has become accustomed to thanking the opposition at the end of the week, and wishing them well for the rest of the season.

"Yeah, even if it's been a terrible week of posting and we got smashed by the sim, it just shows I'm a pleasant sort of person," they said today.

"I've come to expect it from the opposition, too - and when it doesn't come, it's emotionally jarring."

The Demons last week hosted the Warriors, who notched up their second victory in as many weeks.

"Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed playing the Warriors," Headless continued without being asked. "Much more than I've enjoyed playing the Furies or the Dragons. But they really let themselves down post-game."

--

Check out some of these selfish, SELFISH posts from Warriors post-game:

Yeah baby
Won and done.

Are we the greatest qooty side in history?

Yes. Yes we are.
STAND UP IF YOU’RE UNDEFEATED!!

View attachment 819969
Never go against the red Jelly baby. Well done Wazzas, 42 points !

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe
Yes we did it. We defeated the evil demuns.
NOTE: I wrote this thread before actually checking to see what the sentiment was. Turns out almost every Warriors poster thanked us for the week. This is definitely not #landfill material, though. Cheers.

Tonga Bob

General Soreness
Oct 26, 2013
The Green Green Wedge of Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, LFC (YNWA), ADO, CI Warriors
League legend Headless was reportedly emotionally shaken late last week in the wake of a post-game ritual scandal.

Starting their 23rd season, the two-time All-Sweet FA representative has become accustomed to thanking the opposition at the end of the week, and wishing them well for the rest of the season.

"Yeah, even if it's been a terrible week of posting and we got smashed by the sim, it just shows I'm a pleasant sort of person," they said today.

"I've come to expect it from the opposition, too - and when it doesn't come, it's emotionally jarring."

The Demons last week hosted the Warriors, who notched up their second victory in as many weeks.

"Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed playing the Warriors," Headless continued without being asked. "Much more than I've enjoyed playing the Furies or the Dragons. But they really let themselves down post-game."

--

NOTE: I wrote this thread before actually checking to see what the sentiment was. Turns out almost every Warriors poster thanked us for the week. This is definitely not #landfill material, though. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

comewhatmay

read my lips
Oct 1, 2015
ovah the rainbow
AFL Club
Hawthorn

--

TheInjuryFactory

Make Sweet FA Great Again
Aug 25, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, SFFC, Hajduk

--

Sounds like a conspiracy to me, man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AceAndy

Premium Platinum
Jun 18, 2013
In the capital
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Dragons FFC

--

So you dont enjoy playing the Dragons ?

Top Bottom