Media Fan favourite rattled after lack of post-game well wishes for the rest of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
League legend Headless was reportedly emotionally shaken late last week in the wake of a post-game ritual scandal.

Starting their 23rd season, the two-time All-Sweet FA representative has become accustomed to thanking the opposition at the end of the week, and wishing them well for the rest of the season.

"Yeah, even if it's been a terrible week of posting and we got smashed by the sim, it just shows I'm a pleasant sort of person," they said today.

"I've come to expect it from the opposition, too - and when it doesn't come, it's emotionally jarring."

The Demons last week hosted the Warriors, who notched up their second victory in as many weeks.

"Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed playing the Warriors," Headless continued without being asked. "Much more than I've enjoyed playing the Furies or the Dragons. But they really let themselves down post-game."

--

Check out some of these selfish, SELFISH posts from Warriors post-game:

Yeah baby
Won and done.

Are we the greatest qooty side in history?

Yes. Yes we are.
STAND UP IF YOU’RE UNDEFEATED!!

View attachment 819969
Never go against the red Jelly baby. Well done Wazzas, 42 points !

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe
Yes we did it. We defeated the evil demuns.

NOTE: I wrote this thread before actually checking to see what the sentiment was. Turns out almost every Warriors poster thanked us for the week. This is definitely not #landfill material, though. Cheers.

League legend Headless was reportedly emotionally shaken late last week in the wake of a post-game ritual scandal.

Starting their 23rd season, the two-time All-Sweet FA representative has become accustomed to thanking the opposition at the end of the week, and wishing them well for the rest of the season.

"Yeah, even if it's been a terrible week of posting and we got smashed by the sim, it just shows I'm a pleasant sort of person," they said today.

"I've come to expect it from the opposition, too - and when it doesn't come, it's emotionally jarring."

The Demons last week hosted the Warriors, who notched up their second victory in as many weeks.

"Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed playing the Warriors," Headless continued without being asked. "Much more than I've enjoyed playing the Furies or the Dragons. But they really let themselves down post-game."

--

NOTE: I wrote this thread before actually checking to see what the sentiment was. Turns out almost every Warriors poster thanked us for the week. This is definitely not #landfill material, though. Cheers.

I for one am interested to see exactly where you plan to go with this less.

Oh, I was hoping for a couple of sympathy likes and then never thinking about this thread again.

--

giphy.gif

--

Sounds like a conspiracy to me, man.

VfvIudz.png

not only is this the worst post I've seen this week its also written in the worst font this week, you should be ashamed of yourself and hang your head in shame if you had one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

--

So you dont enjoy playing the Dragons ?

So you dont enjoy playing the Dragons ?
You know what the Demons are like. Very insular. He probably didn't like that we tried to interact with them whilst they were in their prayer circle.

Oh, I was hoping for a couple of sympathy likes and then never thinking about this thread again.
It’s a shame I’m due to like and quote it in eight years and seven months then, isn’t it?

You know what the Demons are like. Very insular. He probably didn't like that we tried to interact with them whilst they were in their prayer circle.
Prayer circle? I was only aware of the rap battle we had going :(

Prayer circle? I was only aware of the rap battle we had going :(
Religion is getting very good at integrating within the latest trends. You unwittingly joined a prayer circle when you were "rapping".

Religion is getting very good at integrating within the latest trends. You unwittingly joined a prayer circle when you were "rapping".
I knew the Goo Goo Dolls were up to their eyeballs in subliminal messaging bullshit :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back