Fan threatened with eviction from MCG for barracking too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

If someone let's the odd word slip like a couple of times a game and there aren't kids nearby I don't think it's a big issue (I admit to this when I was a lot younger, but never ever now) but anyone that has a constant filthy mouth should be instantly ejected, it's not a construction or a mine site.

One thing I've always found odd on this site was that the term 'NTTAWWT' was allowed to be used on the Bay as an insult (especially when the bloke running the place is Captain PC lefty, and when asked about basically shrugged his shoulders) which I find highly offensive and if I had a kid call a player that now I'd slap him.
I don't swear, i don't abuse nor do i villify others and never appreciated the aggressive tribalism in the bleachers at the football, tho one can appreciate if folks thought I was a hypocrite wrt the personality one has confected on FigBooty*

But think there are better policies than overbearing dictates to enforce VictorianERA standards of N I C E behaviour. They come with a backlash

Last edited:
I saw on the news this morning that the Carlton guy is apparently taking legal action to get Gil to apologise for saying he aggressively ran toward the fence when he says he was always in seat. The aggressively running to the fence part was the AFLs sell for the reason he was kicked out. If that has hairs on it then it further undermines Gil.
Or Nicholls snowflake'ism[sic]

The podcast in question is also hosted by Andrew Bolt’s son, which should tell you all you need to know.
A lad whose biggest achievement in life is slithering out of his mum's muff and who now sits around with other like minded heros devising ways to deny others the privilege he was born into. What a loser.

A lad whose biggest achievement in life is slithering out of his mum's muff and who now sits around with other like minded heros devising ways to deny others the privilege he was born into. What a loser.
privilege zeitgeist idiom de jour innit, I personally feel it is admission of losing the war /rhetoric
No one was ever equal, we can slice and dice it anyway we like for partisan political ends, using the end point opening welcome to all emigres in sub Saharan Africa but no way we can cope with 300million immigrants, Canada&Aus do more than anyone to extinguish guilt privilege #hobbes #Tipungwuti, Tipa's achievement truly remarkable, intersectional ethics would place him w JWH and Hawke, I don't need any lens to know how remarkable his accomplishments are. ergo: myriad tier and strata above a brownlow medal and footy fame.

Last edited:
I saw on the news this morning that the Carlton guy is apparently taking legal action to get Gil to apologise for saying he aggressively ran toward the fence when he says he was always in seat. The aggressively running to the fence part was the AFLs sell for the reason he was kicked out. If that has hairs on it then it further undermines Gil.

This is what happens when you take peoples money then throw them out without good reason.

This is what happens when you take peoples money then throw them out without good reason.
The *Nicholls->ump>whitemaggot/greenmaggot/flog*
*this is the trending needle on the P U B L I C I S E D AFL standard now, the public were told, if they were paying consumers, I am sure this was in the fineprint and regulations. Do I agree with it? No, yet punters though contractually, they admitted to terms and conditions defacto on walking thru the gates - but I could lend Gil and Integrity Officers some nuance on this panto versus being beholden to zeitgeist mores and ABCfairfaxVictorianERA ethics. Neither are right (Gil nor punters). To top it off, neither will I be!

can lay the hypocrite barb at my feet, telling Gil whats what, yet decreeing the liberty of boorish punters. This would have a validity.

Last edited:
If someone let's the odd word slip like a couple of times a game and there aren't kids nearby I don't think it's a big issue (I admit to this when I was a lot younger, but never ever now) but anyone that has a constant filthy mouth should be instantly ejected, it's not a construction or a mine site.

One thing I've always found odd on this site was that the term 'NTTAWWT' was allowed to be used on the Bay as an insult (especially when the bloke running the place is Captain PC lefty, and when asked about basically shrugged his shoulders) which I find highly offensive and if I had a kid call a player that now I'd slap him.
Agreed, I don’t care if someone lets loose an occasional shout of frustration (except maybe campaigner). I can explain to my child adult behaviours that they are not allowed to indulge in. The problem is if it’s just insistent or aggressive. Football is for everyone now and that’s a good thing, even if it means putting the swear words away for a couple of hours.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem personally. I'm just saying that if you're the sort of person who would boycott the game over this particular issue, would you really be missed?

If someone doesnt clap long enough for Gill Jong Un and accordingly gets executed by anti aircraft gun, will they really be missed?

#culturewars
#riveroftears
#whereismysafespace

Football is for everyone now and that’s a good thing, even if it means putting the swear words away for a couple of hours.

Oh yeah. Diversity and inclusion. Gotta use latest go to buzzwords.

Freedom of speech is denying privilege

Figbooty logic 101

Can you not understand that liberty is worth more than just ribbons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah. Diversity and inclusion. Gotta use latest go to buzzwords.
#meds R¡ddle¿ me this. I will help.

How does the Diversity and Inclusion crowd reconcile AFL being the sport for Straight White Men, must be why they go overboard with the orientalism and dreamtime🙄. It must rankle them 🤣
For those who oppose my devil's advocate, we can invoke the statistic outlier overrepresentation of Aboriginal players. Which tells me, if there were bball rings on stations or soccer fields, with concomitant cultural scaffolding, our national teams would be competitive with the best. Daryl White mercurial Lion utility, -Daryl White Brisbane's son is playing as 20 yo basketball professional in Germany, and in mix for second round of the NBA draft, and if Patty Mills can play a part as reserve pointguard in NBA championship Spurs, SanAntonioSpurs team, at 185cm, Cyril at 176cm could have had a shot as a pro in NBA. If you are less than 194cm now in NBA, muchofamuchness, see Isaiah Thomas Boston. See: 180cm with his long levers Iverson.
#sherrin kick2kick as cultural scaffolding ascendant. with consumer mass, critical mass, impossible to compete.

trivia: Pendles offered AIS basketball scholarship... He turns it down. (~2003ish) I think this part, IF not the whole is apocryphal, Patty Mills got the spot at the AIS that Pendles deferred. That does not necessarily mean he had more talent as 17 yo, but it may mean that.

Roos played BigV bball w Gaze. BT underage Sandgroper bball. Goldstein bigV. Robbie Gray Port BigV. ChadWingard PortHawth SA bball too. Port ruck GWS ruckcoach chinnie bro Dean Brogan. Petracca bigV u16s w BenSimmons. Plough BigV underage bball too. Watts also was Big V and Andrew Gaze said, 'lights out shooter'.

Last edited:
How does the Diversity and Inclusion crowd reconcile AFL being the sport for Straight White Men, must be why they go overboard with the orientalism and dreamtime🙄. It must rankle them 🤣

Candles and hashtags. Changing the world one parade at a time.

AFL England Recognises Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month – Read the full article here.

AFL London to Walk in Annual London Pride Parade

He says that one of the major reasons for this is that the diversity and sense of inclusion on display in England are “leaps and bounds ahead” of back home in Australia.

should be thrown out to not waste the legal system's time.

should be thrown out to not waste the legal system's time.
one interpretation is vexatious claim. As you imply. The other version, is, he is correcting the record.

Here is the tension at play, which the AFL may surmise: does this cat deserve to take moral high-ground when he does not pay respect to Nicholls? I intuitively reflex to this position, but a sentient person and governing body can take pause and assess. Now that legalfirm, it ain't Morries(MauriceBlackburnCASHMAN) innit? They must have had sufficient rigour to parse his claim, so AFL Integrity putting some mayo on their comms🙄

The claimant would not take highground now, but seems manifest hypocrisy to engage a higher authority to get AFL/Fairfax/media, to correct the record, even though it should be done no matter execrable character of claimant. I will not confirm if the claimant was or was not #meds.

No one will take the high-ground. Meds why won't you take the high-ground?

Sentient rigour will say this he said-she said D Y N A M I C is the natural end-point of this @rse-backwards ethics sweeping thru anglophone-zeitgeist. You don't get risible MensRightsactivists without evo's girlfriend #Myclementine banging the drum and over misandry equivalent to the worst misogyny. It is the same #whataboutism lol

Which of the -mis/ogyny/andry is acceptable to #Fairfax 🤔
medusala

Last edited:
one interpretation is vexatious claim. As you imply. The other version, is, he is correcting the record.

Here is the tension at play, which the AFL may surmise: does this cat deserve to take moral high-ground when he does not pay respect to Nicholls? I intuitively reflex to this position, but a sentient person and governing body can take pause and assess. Now that legalfirm, it ain't Morries(MauriceBlackburnCASHMAN) innit? They must have had sufficient rigour to parse his claim, so AFL Integrity putting some mayo on their comms🙄

The claimant would not take highground now, but seems manifest hypocrisy to engage a higher authority to get AFL/Fairfax/media, to correct the record, even though it should be done no matter execrable character of claimant. I will not confirm if the claimant was or was not #meds.

No one will take the high-ground. Meds why won't you take the high-ground?

Sentient rigour will say this he said-she said D Y N A M I C is the natural end-point of this @rse-backwards ethics sweeping thru anglophone-zeitgeist. You don't get risible MensRightsactivists without evo's girlfriend #Myclementine banging the drum and over misandry equivalent to the worst misogyny. It is the same #whataboutism lol

Which of the -mis/ogyny/andry is acceptable to #Fairfax 🤔
medusala

Can't work out if this is just obfuscation or sophistry.

Plenty of people on here are defending the right to swear but like it not, the AFL wants families to be able to attend. You don’t go into a playground and swear like a sailor, perhaps now we are at the point where football is seen as a family pursuit, not 18+, so you can’t treat it like a pub any more.

Well then don't tell me to not swear in a pub if you bring kids in.

Normal members of society are sick of breeders setting the rules to suit themselves.

Well then don't tell me to not swear in a pub if you bring kids in.

Normal members of society are sick of breeders setting the rules to suit themselves.
I actually don't mind the rules & regulations, just not the heavy-handed enforcement.*
I prefer us to move to a society with greater harmony sans being strongarmed by public behaviour officers. AFL hq are not a body to enforce new norms of harmonious VictorianERA etiquette at a sport event. They are however entitled to enforce regulations on the back of ticket/default contract, no complaint w economic driver and motive. But if they lose the cheersquad in fungible economic exchange for the #succourMOMs[sic] they won with diversity and inclusion at the expense of exclusion[\pleonasm] 🤩
*without more depth seems contradictory on superficial assessment
#do_the_sums
#I_cant_help_you_if_you_cant_put_two_and_two_together
#rudimentary_mathematics

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back