Fancy Bears ANONYMOUS slash Wikileaks, doping Leaks

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
Fancy Bears just dropping bombs on the interwebs.

I reckon Baker & McKenzie oughta go back to being solicitors.

90% of Australian Olympics team have the TUE's, so wait for Fancy Bears to drop and Oceania ADA alliterationz leak and the TUEs we were on.

#therapeuticuseXemption

http://fancybear.net/
bear_PNG12011.png

<folx gotta pronounce this post in a heavy russo pidgin tongue innit>
#fancy
#succour_moms
#61_99

22.gif

Greetings citizens of the world. Allow us to introduce ourselves… We are Fancy Bears' international hack team. We stand for fair play and clean sport.

We announce the start of #OpOlympics. We are going to tell you how Olympic medals are won. We hacked World Anti-Doping Agency databases and we were shocked with what we saw.

90% of Australian Olympics team have the TUE's, so wait for Fancy Bears to drop and Oceania ADA alliterationz leak and the TUEs we were on.

#therapeuticuseXemption

bear_PNG12011.png
Serena Williams is on 2 different steroids (no medical reason to use two of the essentially the same thing) and opiates.

Putin's revenge.

Serena Williams is on 2 different steroids (no medical reason to use two of the essentially the same thing) and opiates.

Putin's revenge.
but on doping fora, and it is my equivalent to porm. i find it immensely entertaining.

they talk about Hingis and Federer as naturals. Well, they may have been. may have. may. but they would still have been accessing help, Federer needed to bring the gun to the gunfight, and leave the knife behind. Hingis mebbe lesser things.

I guarantee you Martina Navratalova was on significant gear of the 80s era. Chris Evert less so.

And the mens started with Lendl on a significant program. P'raps the Argentinian Bull, whatever his name was, he may have taken things back in 70s. Bjorg, prolly nothing more than cones and coke. And McEnroe, yeah, praps some small time PEDs and stimulants. If any roids, just a bit of testo.

My evidence... well, Hoberman, Yesalis, Savulescu, Catlin, and other academics, plus a truck load of other material on the webz, all put into the memory and internal algorithm.

but on doping fora, and it is my equivalent to porm. i find it immensely entertaining.

they talk about Hingis and Federer as naturals. Well, they may have been. may have. may. but they would still have been accessing help, Federer needed to bring the gun to the gunfight, and leave the knife behind. Hingis mebbe lesser things.

I guarantee you Martina Navratalova was on significant gear of the 80s era. Chris Evert less so.

And the mens started with Lendl on a significant program. P'raps the Argentinian Bull, whatever his name was, he may have taken things back in 70s. Bjorg, prolly nothing more than cones and coke. And McEnroe, yeah, praps some small time PEDs and stimulants. If any roids, just a bit of testo.

My evidence... well, Hoberman, Yesalis, Savulescu, Catlin, and other academics, plus a truck load of other material on the webz, all put into the memory and internal algorithm.

Becker better have been clean :p

Becker better have been clean :p
no, (I appreciate you are gonna be facetious)...

but Boris was post-Lendl. Add Rafter to this list, Rafter, Courier, Chang... tout, tous dopage.

one of the key apertures is, "the fittest and most committed trainer on the circuit". Muster too. gees Muster did a great jock stap sans everything else on the clay at roland garros

so Nadal and Nole(Djokavic) just bringing the gun to the gun fight[sic]

He wasn't in the closet
yeah, but Becker beat Dermie's record.

At Nobu he went straight into the cloak room with Barbara Feltus Ferbst /spelling, and conceived a child within 5 seconds of catching her eye. I think Dermie's record was about 10seconds at The Metro.

Not sure it was a wise idea for this group to simultaneously release the Williams sisters and Simone Biles stuff.

Biles would be a prime contender for someone with ADHD if you have ever seen a documentary on her and there is just no weight to revealing she has a TUE for ADHD medication even if those few of us who understand the implications of TUEs have a knowing smile.

Williams is on 4 separate banned drugs and the media is sweeping it under the rug by refusing to acknowledge it (for the New York Times it was under the guise of not revealing confidential medical information).

But having the seemingly nothing Biles story helps them paint a narrative of 'nothing to see here' and ignore the damning Williams sisters revelations.

#therapeuticuseXemption

bear_PNG12011.png
I think I found a more accurate image. I am told fancy bears are pretending to somebody they are not.
putin-bear1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant be true
aussies dont cheat...its unaustralian
dave culbert, i contest world champs with mike powell and carl lewis and know them on a first name speed dial basis...

and then post on the jabs at windy hill and the new melbourne coach the adelaide cap'n simon goody goody goodstuff wins goodwin

#therapeuticuseXemption

bear_PNG12011.png

wrong spelling, shoulda been orta

Baker McKenzie Francois Hollande managing partner in Chicago. they should have stayed legal advisers. Bears bring bombs #ftw

wasn't it something like 80% of the Australian's Swimming team are asthmatics. You know the condition where the drugs to fight it involve opening up your lungs and improving oxygen intake. totally legit though ;)

And all the American Gymnasts are ADHD, which means they take Ritalin via a TUE. Ritalin is banned because it increases 'explosiveness'.
Bugger all gymnasts are asthmatic, though.

The whole thing about TUEs is ridiculous. You compete as you are. If you need special assistance to function at your peak - well, we have the Paralympics for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back