Portfolio Fancyscum's AFL - A truly national competition

Remove this Banner Ad

47gdbLg.png

Rip my alternate history thread. Had a Ned Kelly inspired Rangers team that played at Waverley as well. You know what they say about great minds.
No reason why you still can't do it!

So Northern Lions = Carlton/Collingwood/Fitzroy merger
Melbourne Bulldogs = Melbourne/Footscray merger
Canberra Kangaroos = North relocation
Waverley Rangers = expansion?
Geelong Cats
So 5th Vic team = Hawthorn/Essendon/Richmond/St Kilda merger?
I'll do an explanation of what happened in Victoria after I post the final team tomorrow.

So Northern Lions = Carlton/Collingwood/Fitzroy merger
Melbourne Bulldogs = Melbourne/Footscray merger
Canberra Kangaroos = North relocation
Waverley Rangers = expansion?
Geelong Cats
So 5th Vic team = Hawthorn/Essendon/Richmond/St Kilda merger?
Here's the way I broke it down.

Northern Lions = Carlton, Collingwood, Fitzroy and Old North Melbourne territory. Carlton, Collingwood and Fitzroy also all field teams in the new VFL/VFA competition.

Melbourne Bulldogs = Melbourne & Footscray merger, neither club fields a VFL team but the team that missed out on a spot in the western suburbs club, Essendon, field a VFL team. This happened because the bombers didn't want to merge with anyone and the Dees/Dogs bid was therefore stronger.

Waverley = Hawthorn and sorta Richmond, although both clubs are still in the VFL.

Geelong = Geelong... obviously.

Bayside = St Kilda, but this is a generic team that fans from all over could support Richmond fans were split between the Stingers and the Rangers.

The VFL will have Collingwood, Carlton, Fitzroy, Essendon, Hawthorn, Richmond and St Kilda as well as a few VFA clubs joining in too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After seeing this, My portfolio idea needs re-tuning, cause the concept is crap, and i dont feel like posting it, cause this is remarkable

Beautiful colour scheme and logo (I'm assuming it's meant to be in the shape of Tasmania as well as looking like a Tassie Tiger)
Yeah, it’s recycled from my A-League folio.

Son of a bitch! I have a design around the corner similar to this :p In all seriousness though, interesting idea for a Tassie team. Not sold on it if I'm being honest but definitely different from any other idea I've seen for Tassie.

I thought the same thing when I saw it!

Son of a bitch! I have a design around the corner similar to this :p In all seriousness though, interesting idea for a Tassie team. Not sold on it if I'm being honest but definitely different from any other idea I've seen for Tassie.
I planned a Tassie team in this design but different colours for my sequel too, damn. That said it probably wouldn’t look as good in the colours I was gonna use.
I thought the same thing when I saw it!
Strange minds think alike.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back