Fankhauser Reserve (Southport)

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Suns licence had been given to the Sharks from the beginning, maybe this could have been the AFL ground. It's certainly more accessible than Carrara, which is in the middle of nowhere.

If the Suns licence had been given to the Sharks from the beginning, maybe this could have been the AFL ground. It's certainly more accessible than Carrara, which is in the middle of nowhere.
Metricon is easier to get to than Southport. That walk to the tram especially if there is big crowds isn’t very good

Metricon is easier to get to than Southport.
Really? How? By what mode of transport? The experiences I've had getting to Carrara from Surfers haven't been all that smooth or quick.

That walk to the tram especially if there is big crowds isn’t very good
If you say so, but the roads look fairly wide around there, and could be widened still further if necessary.

Really? How? By what mode of transport? The experiences I've had getting to Carrara from Surfers haven't been all that smooth or quick.

If you say so, but the roads look fairly wide around there, and could be widened still further if necessary.
Metricon is so simple just get on a shuttle from Broadbeach vs Southport you get the train then need to walk through streets and bush to get there

I’m all for the stadium though! A good chance to host suns womens matches where the crowds are less than what is needed at Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back