Roast Fans getting Warnings and Booted for Being too Loud

DinoSoar

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh you were close, I was in 8. Next week we are in 15.

Nightmare to go out though as it is the aisle, Buckley comes through and they rope it off. I really don't like Marvel for trying to meet - MCG?
Yes, it’s a pain in the butt sitting in either of 7 or 8 due to the coaches coming down, you’ve really got to time your end of quarter moves well. I’m not sure yet where we’re sitting next week as my brother was the designated ticket purchaser this month but happy to meet up either next week or the G the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DinoSoar

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes I did. Yes I was venting how **** we where and the Odd F word was in it.

But I had north fans next to me making fun of me but they got none.

Starting to hate to go to Games
TD, love your passion but you gotta control the f bombs. Nobody likes to hear that at the footy, mate.

As for poorly behaved opposition supporters, just report them via the anti-social text number and if security doesn’t come then make multiple reports until they do.

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
Oct 18, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
TD, love your passion but you gotta control the f bombs. Nobody likes to hear that at the footy, mate.

As for poorly behaved opposition supporters, just report them via the anti-social text number and if security doesn’t come then make multiple reports until they do.
Then I should just go to VFL and Watch the AFL at Home Then

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
AFL Club
Collingwood
Today I used the SMS security feature at Marvel. If you’re going to use the C and F word every second you don’t deserve to be at the ground. Well done to Marvel who promptly dealt with the degenerate.

adammania9

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 18, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
The Magpie army provided some fire entertainment tonight in the stands. If there's one positive from awful on-field performances it's the laughs that semi-drunk middle-aged men create when their teams is getting walloped.

adammania9

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 18, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
Well people can Vent at Games. It's part of Footy.

I don't use the C word but F word a bit
Well it depends on usage. Were you directing the f word at anybody particular in a malicious way or were you just shooting blanks in frustration?

Top Bottom