News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

nope williams georgie bergman woodcock farrell motlop burgoyne butters rozee gray sutcliffe (patmore and ebert aswell if still on list) massive logjam for a small/med forward spot already. already have flakey small crumbers in farrell and motlop would rather give games to woodcock/williams/burgoyne/bergman/mg before fantasia pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have this nagging feeling we are going to get him and he is going to win us over like Gus did.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah. Not only was Gus impossibly good looking, he was a fairly big name recruit to a team that was about to emerge from 4 seasons of football depression. We needed a Gus Monfries for where we were placed and where we were going.

We do not need Fantasia in any way the same way, if at all.

Is he an unrestricted FA?

I'd take him if he's basically free. We have a real gap in those half forward spots, so could do with some extra class. Adding Crouch and Fantasia in the off season for the cost of zero draft picks would be a good result.

Is he an unrestricted FA?

I'd take him if he's basically free. We have a real gap in those half forward spots, so could do with some extra class. Adding Crouch and Fantasia in the off season for the cost of zero draft picks would be a good result.

Contracted for 2021. Free agent after that.

******* lunatic. Why stay last year almost spurning us and come home this year? Maybe there is some reason I am not aware of.

I would be really pissed if we showed any interest in him. SPP did surprising well. Rozee and Butters rotating forward and through the midfield. Woodcock showed glimpses. We haven't even seen Williams yet. Georgiades is struggling to get a game. I'm not sure about Farrell just drops out of games a lot. I think we will get another season out of Robbie so whats the point?

Some off season goal kicking practice. That I would sign up for. Or figuring out why we can't kick accurately in matches and correcting it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back