News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with experienced backups. If he stays fit, who knows? Look at McKenzie.
Theres absolutely no value to experienced backups that spend as much time injured as fantasia does. the odds of them being fit in the one or two weeks you want to call on them are remote and his performance doesnt make the gamee he would play worth it

He signed a long term deal at Essendon and can get used to staying there

As much as I hate the cows I can't wait for them to utterly destroy Dodoro btw. We handled the drugcheats with kiddie gloves. Fagan and Co will decimate them and call out their idiotic behaviour.

Fagan ?
Seriously what has he done footy related of substance. His forte is doing shady land deals with governments - but covid ended that for the time being.

Fagan ?
Seriously what has he done footy related of substance. His forte is doing shady land deals with governments - but covid ended that for the time being.

Yeah was more referring to the Cows administration than Fages himself, probably should have phrased that better. Keep in mind the Cows pushed the message that Luko & Rankine for the Crouch brothers wouldn't be enough for them. Imagine the response if Essendrugs tried a "Brad Crouch for Fantasia straight swap" line lol

Phar Cough
In past times, we used to queue up close together and cough in each other's personal space.

Now were advising people coming from Victoria (like Fantasia), in the interests of protecting the state against COVID - Far Queue and Far Cough please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who says he is better than anyone we have, I mean, the guy has barely set foot on the field for a couple of years and when he has, he stunk so badly as a half forward they moved him back to defense. Hardest of hard passes.

only Butters of the mentioned onesis better than Fantasia. Woodcock has the potential to exactly the same player. Farell I just don’t see him making it
Nah

Ummm... the article you quote is from early August. It's been reported today that he has had medicals at BOTH Adelaide based clubs... which is a bloody worry!
Not true...
Goalsneak Orazio Fantasia is reportedly eyeing a move home to South Australia after an injury-plagued year in which he managed just five games — and no appearances at all after Round 7.
The results of his medical testing this week will be sent to Adelaide and Port Adelaide as they loom as possible destinations for Fantasia should he want to leave the Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back