Fantasy 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Full already i have set up another league like last year as the 1st one filled so quickly the code is HMXU7XTF only the 18 spots this year not 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
I drafted Stephen Hill and Sean Darcy into my Fantasy side this season. What average are we expecting from them?
Thanks. :)

Hey guys,
I drafted Stephen Hill and Sean Darcy into my Fantasy side this season. What average are we expecting from them?
Thanks. :)
One of my rules is be very wary of injury prone players in fantasy . So avoided S Hill like the plague and Darcy to a lesser degree is in the same Category. But between 80-90 for the both would be what i would expect with the occasional 100 thrown in and the occasional low score of course . Darcy had some very good fantasy scores in his first year.

There doesn't seem to be a generic "Dream team questions" thread, so hopefully nobody will mind me posting here ...

With Banfield, his scores in the WAFL are through the roof, and he's only 22. Is there any hope that he'll be played midfield and score much better? I'm in a drafting comp so looking for hidden gems with my 34th to 36th picks (and my remaining limited stash) who haven't already been taken and are cheap! :)

There doesn't seem to be a generic "Dream team questions" thread, so hopefully nobody will mind me posting here ...

With Banfield, his scores in the WAFL are through the roof, and he's only 22. Is there any hope that he'll be played midfield and score much better? I'm in a drafting comp so looking for hidden gems with my 34th to 36th picks (and my remaining limited stash) who haven't already been taken and are cheap! :)
I don't think you want him, I am not sure he is best 22.

Stephen Hill as a defender offers value late.
Crowded maybe.

Watch the game this week and see who plays, and who scores well.

I don't think you want him, I am not sure he is best 22.

Stephen Hill as a defender offers value late.
Crowded maybe.

Watch the game this week and see who plays, and who scores well.
Thanks. Unfortunately Hill went in the first 10 rounds, and we're now drafting players around the 33-36 in our squad! :) No obvious bargains like Hill left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back