Fantasy Ballers...im looking for a trade. 21ers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Im looking for a shotblocker...ive proposed a trade to the 21ers but i cant remember who is in charge of that team so if you reject my trade then please come on here and tell me if the player i want is tradeable and if we can getsomething done. If not i will look elsewhere for a bigman/shotblocker.

Cheers.

jod,

you know i've got someone there for ya. Get an offer in dude

Hell i've even got Pau Gasol who averages 2 a game

BTW I thought you were unbeatable? Obviously not

P&P my team aint perfect but that don tmean i won win the comp :D

OK ummm, P&P i am interested in one of your players, Lafrentz. I was thinking straight up for Miller. Or Kukoc and Willis or Parker in a package..something like that.

Is Outkast around?? I was looking at Martin from his team...

Originally posted by jod23
OK ummm, P&P i am interested in one of your players, Lafrentz. I was thinking straight up for Miller. Or Kukoc and Willis or Parker in a package..something like that.

I'm definitely interested in that sort of a trade.

put a few variations up to me and we'll see if we can get something done.

Cheers

am welling to trade wallace

jod,
Am after an small forward,forward tell me who you will me for b.wallace.

Well on the market are Toni Kukoc, Mike Miller (regrettably) Antonio Davis, Tony Parker, Kevin Willis.

There are a few that could be traded if the right deal was there like Hill, Robinson, Nash, Brian Grant, but there are the untouchables. T-Mac, MJ, Cassell, Fortson & Reef.

P&P and Outkast - Martin and Lafrentz are backup plans if i cant get my hands on Ben Wallace. He is the guy i want.

Bigshep, how about Mike Miller and Antonio Davis for Ben Wallace & Szczerbiak or Wells??

I think thats about as fair as it gets.

Bigshep, how about Mike Miller and Antonio Davis for Ben Wallace & Szczerbiak or Wells??

I think thats about as fair as it gets.

Fair?????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wallace is far superior to Davis and Wally and BOnzi are classes above Miller.

In fact i wouldn't trade Wallace for Davis and Miller

Sorry if i've put the kybosh on your trade :) ;)

Just stating my opinion.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky

Fair?????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wallace is far superior to Davis and Wally and BOnzi are classes above Miller.

In fact i wouldn't trade Wallace for Davis and Miller

Sorry if i've put the kybosh on your trade :) ;)

Just stating my opinion.

I suggest you look at some stats before making statements like that.

I suggest you look at some stats before making statements like that.

I have indeed and did before i posted.

Mike Miller averages 15ppg on .486 FG%, 4 rpg, 2 apg.
Bonzi Wells averages 19ppg on .494 FG%, 5 rpg, 3 apg, 1spg
Wally averages 18ppg on .528 FG%, 6 rpg, 3 apg

They both average more in EVERY major category than Miller.

Surely not even you could tell be that Miller goes close to comparing with either of those players?

As for Wallace vs. Davis.
Davis averages more points but is completely outclassed in ALL other areas by Wallace.
Wallace is the most versatile big man in the game

Wallace averages 7.1 ppg on .570 FG%, 10.8 rpg, 1 apg, 1.63 spg, 3.38 bpg and only 1.19 TO

Davis averages 11.1ppg on .387 FG%, 9.3rpg, 1.2apg, .56 spg, 1.5 bpg with 1.94 TO

Ben Wallace is in the top 10 of ten seperate statistical categories

So Jod, i suggest you look at a few stats before you criticise others

Im not talking stats from the NBA, im talking Fantasy stats. Like how many threes he makes etc. I dont want to give Miller up because he is one of my main 3 point threats and if he goes i could start losing the 3pt made category in Fantasy ball. But something i lose regularly is the blocks category. P&P, you gotta think more fantasy than real stats, ive taken into consideration what he needs and what i need etc etc...anyways why am i preaching to you about. Im not making the trade with you. If Bigshep doesnt like the deal then we'll try something else. No harm no foul so why dont you keep your big nose :D out of it until i can get a deal done.

One thinks your trying to sabatage the deal so you can make a trade with LaFrentz...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not talking stats from the NBA, im talking Fantasy stats. Like how many threes he makes etc. I dont want to give Miller up because he is one of my main 3 point threats and if he goes i could start losing the 3pt made category in Fantasy ball. But something i lose regularly is the blocks category. P&P, you gotta think more fantasy than real stats, ive taken into consideration what he needs and what i need etc etc...anyways why am i preaching to you about. Im not making the trade with you. If Bigshep doesnt like the deal then we'll try something else. No harm no foul so why dont you keep your big nose :D out of it until i can get a deal done.

One thinks your trying to sabatage the deal so you can make a trade with LaFrentz...

:D :D nah no sabotage at all, I'm happy to keep Frentz's 15ppg 7 rpg and 2.5bpg :D

Im not talking stats from the NBA, im talking Fantasy stats.

HAHA

I hate to be a pain, well actually i don't but anyway

In fantasy BBall Wallace is ranked 19, Davis is ranked 94 th

Gee that's even ain't it :D

And Miller is ranked 64th, Wally is 52nd and Wells is 70th.

BTW Raef Lafrentz is ranked 28th :D

HAHA

I hate to be a pain, well actually i don't but anyway

In fantasy BBall Wallace is ranked 19, Davis is ranked 94 th

Gee that's even ain't it :D

And Miller is ranked 64th, Wally is 52nd and Wells is 70th.

BTW Raef Lafrentz is ranked 28th :D

This is probably why your behind me on the ladder in our league, you listen to others opinions too much. You should go by your own ratings not what these so called experts give ya...

Oh and i dont even know if Lafrentz would be my second option if i cant get Wallace, may try for Mutombo or Martin before Lafrentz, out of interest though what do you want for him.

This is probably why your behind me on the ladder in our league, you listen to others opinions too much. You should go by your own ratings not what these so called experts give ya...

HAHA This from a man who makes sweeping statements about players when he's never actually seen them play. :rolleyes:

Not to mention the condemnation of a game based merely on a review posted on a website.

YOU ARE THE KING JOD

There must be something in the water over there.

BTW DO you make up you're own fantasy stats do you?
First you ignorantly tell me to look at stats, i do that and prove you wrong, then you say "no i was using fantasy stats" and then when i prove you wrong again you say that you have your own ratings

That's the biggest climbdown since Hillary descended Everest

HAHA This from a man who makes sweeping statements about players when he's never actually seen them play. :rolleyes:

Not to mention the condemnation of a game based merely on a review posted on a website.

YOU ARE THE KING JOD

There must be something in the water over there.

BTW DO you make up you're own fantasy stats do you?
First you ignorantly tell me to look at stats, i do that and prove you wrong, then you say "no i was using fantasy stats" and then when i prove you wrong again you say that you have your own ratings

That's the biggest climbdown since Hillary descended Everest

Im talking about Fantasy Stats NOT Fantasy Ratings you idiot! I looked at what his team needed and what my team needed, I need a shotblocker, he already has Duncan and Mutombo so giving up Wallace wouldnt be too hard on him, he get Antonio Davis who is a solid scorer and rebounder, often chalking up double doubles and he is a reasonable blocker getting more than 1 a game. I think Bigsheps team needs a three point shooter so i regrettably put Miller on the table who is an excellent three point shooter and has nailed over 30 threes already this season. I get either Wells or Szczerbiak who are both swingmen and have maybe slightly better averages in scoring...

YOU GOTTA LOOK AT WHAT TEAMS NEED. Christ P&P you would be a terrible GM...

I smell the foul stench of a try hard

Calling me an idiot is the sign of a truly intelligent and mature person :rolleyes:

You make cretinous statements that truly show your lack of genuine basketball knowledge.

You come across as a kid who started watching the game 6 months ago who is desperately trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

I smell the foul stench of a try hard

Calling me an idiot is the sign of a truly intelligent and mature person :rolleyes:

You make cretinous statements that truly show your lack of genuine basketball knowledge.

You come across as a kid who started watching the game 6 months ago who is desperately trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

Get off your high horse P&P....Im the Guru,:)D) ive been playing ball and following the NBA since i was 6! I know the game, and probably a lot better than you.

Get off your high horse P&P....Im the Guru,:)D) ive been playing ball and following the NBA since i was 6! I know the game, and probably a lot better than you.

You've been following the NBA since you were 6?? So you've been watching it for 5 years, so what?

LOL keep it up fellas very entertaining, our first big Fantasy rivalry. Look forward to the Thrillers vs Blings matchup in Week 9:D .
By the way Jod i'm around if you want to test the water for Kenyon...don't look like bigshep is gonna give up B.Wallace anytime soon. Reef, Cliff Rob, Hill and Miller all could fit into my team if the right trade came about, but i'll be honest i'm quite happy to hold onto Kenyon all the same.

jod i'm prepared to keep b.wallace, it would probably take a trade involving reef or mcgrady (ie untouchables) to get him...if u r still interested get back to me.
remember he's the number 1 shotblocker in the league, top 10 in rebounds and top 20 in steals...u want him u gotta give me somethin worthwhile.

hehehe...

blings v. thrillers... should be a very anticipated matchup.. ehhe..
(although, i've already beaten the thrillers :p :p )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back