Fantasy Ballers...im looking for a trade. 21ers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by phatandphreaky

You've been following the NBA since you were 6?? So you've been watching it for 5 years, so what?

LOL P&P, we'll have to settle this when we matchup in Fantasy Ball!

On a positive note, your back in the drivers seat as Outkast and Bigshep are asking way too much for teh services of Martin and Wallace.

So Lafrentz looks like my only option.

Originally posted by OutKast
LOL keep it up fellas very entertaining, our first big Fantasy rivalry. Look forward to the Thrillers vs Blings matchup in Week 9:D .
By the way Jod i'm around if you want to test the water for Kenyon...don't look like bigshep is gonna give up B.Wallace anytime soon. Reef, Cliff Rob, Hill and Miller all could fit into my team if the right trade came about, but i'll be honest i'm quite happy to hold onto Kenyon all the same.

Well Reef, C-Rob and Hill are out of the equation but Miller is a possibility. Miller is playing great ball and if you wanna work something our with him, we could.

Originally posted by bigshep21
jod i'm prepared to keep b.wallace, it would probably take a trade involving reef or mcgrady (ie untouchables) to get him...if u r still interested get back to me.
remember he's the number 1 shotblocker in the league, top 10 in rebounds and top 20 in steals...u want him u gotta give me somethin worthwhile.

Geez bigshep, how valuble do you think Wallace is!!! T-mac or Reef, you have to be kidding!! You have your shotblocking covered with Duncan and Mutombo i didnt think you would ask that much. Wallace isnt half the player of T-Mac or Reef.

If your prepared to keep Wallace it will have to stay that way because theres no way ill give up Reef or T-Mac.

Originally posted by jod23

Well Reef, C-Rob and Hill are out of the equation but Miller is a possibility. Miller is playing great ball and if you wanna work something our with him, we could.

Nah i'm afraid i'll need more than Miller bud, the only real thing i'll gain from him is 3ptm and ppg i'm pretty well off in those categories...conversly i'll be losing a whole lotta blocks and some rebounds and assists too. Best of luck elsewhere...

And your the only one who has beaten me but that dont matter cos your in 9th and im in 2nd :D

injuries mate.. injuries.. :p
(webber, ratliff, pipps, then stevie franchise)...

anyway, plenty of season left... :p

Originally posted by coxon

injuries mate.. injuries.. :p
(webber, ratliff, pipps, then stevie franchise)...

anyway, plenty of season left... :p

Well yeah that would certainly hurt but still you are beginning to fall a long way back. You need to at least keep you head above water through the injuries....i got bit by the injury bug too, not as bad as you but i have lost Brian Grant and now MJ is listed as day to day, Grant Hill has also missed the last two games.

But im still kicking ass, and if you do a good job on the 21ers this week i should take the lead :D

I WANNA PROTEST THAT TRADE!!!!!

Whats wrong with you ppl, you are stacking the 21ers with talent that nobody will be able to beat. STUCEY ARE YOU NUTS...MacColluch and Wells for Wallace and Rose!! Have you lost your mind.....

Damn ppl we cant win if we keep trading top quality players to the 21ers....

Jod, How old are you? Are you a woman?

Phats let me know what i can do for Shaq, Thanks for helping me out with the b wallace offer.

Also question to the commish, did you veto the trade cause am playing you or do you and jod have something on the side that you dont want to tell us about.

Phats let me know what i can do for Shaq, Thanks for helping me out with the b wallace offer.

Ideally i'm after a straight player for player swap for Shaq but i will take two for one if i have to, you've definitely got a few that i'd be interested in.

Get something new in to me and we'll get something done

Ideally i'm after a straight player for player swap for Shaq but i will take two for one if i have to, you've definitely got a few that i'd be interested in.

Get something new in to me and we'll get something done

if u want a straight player swap i can only assume u r looking at t.duncan? if not then what other players ...dikembe? b.wallace? g.payton? k.malone? wally? i'll have a look and send a trade ur way soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if u want a straight player swap i can only assume u r looking at t.duncan? if not then what other players ...dikembe? b.wallace? g.payton? k.malone? wally? i'll have a look and send a trade ur way soon

T Dunc is good, THe Glove is high on the agenda.

CHeers

Jod, How old are you? Are you a woman?

Also question to the commish, did you veto the trade cause am playing you or do you and jod have something on the side that you dont want to tell us about.

Hahah well to your dismay your little trade didnt go through...i had nothing to do with it though, so maybe Stucey saw what i said and wised up??

Unless Coxon the commish had something to do with it but i doubt it...

haha..

well man, i donno what stucey's been drinking.. but a trade like that (jalen&rasheed) is a bit over the top...

he's doing that in the other bigfooty league as well..
stu's superstars is dealing and shaking (a la early 90's warriors)
hows this for a great trade that was allowed by the commish:

harpring, juwan howard, kerry kittles, radoslav nesterovic...
FOR
michael finley, antonio mcdyess, glenn robinson.. and a little guy called Shaq o'neal ~~~

haha..

well man, i donno what stucey's been drinking.. but a trade like that (jalen&rasheed) is a bit over the top...

FOR
michael finley, antonio mcdyess, glenn robinson.. and a little guy called Shaq o'neal ~~~

Yeah and it just so happened that the guy receiving finley, mcdyess, g-rob and shaq WAS the commish...what a load of crap hey. Hope you're not as shonky with your commisioner duties Coxon!!

haha..

FOR

HAHA That is a laugh.

Anyway i'm glad to have picked up Jalen Rose today, a very welcome addition to the Amityville Blings.

Now for Shaq

Cheers

Does Stucey know what he's doing?? He just traded Quentin Richardson and Rasheed Wallace for Todd MacCulloch and Bonzi Wells.....

Someone should give him some advice...

SO Coxon you did veto that trade? I think thats your job to smoke out people who are trying to rip off those not in the know..

Does Stucey know what he's doing?? He just traded Quentin Richardson and Rasheed Wallace for Todd MacCulloch and Bonzi Wells.....

Someone should give him some advice...

SO Coxon you did veto that trade? I think thats your job to smoke out people who are trying to rip off those not in the know..

yeah, i did veto the original one..
at first i thought, if its his team, he can do whatever he wants..
if someone is lucky enough to pull a trade off like that, so be it..

but then, its kinda unfair if trades are that lopsided, they border of being very dodgy.. and, not fair for the other teams..

hmmm.. that trade above.. even tho i wouldnt give away q.richardson and sheed... but, its not that surprising.. bonzi is leading scorer for blazers atm... and todd macculloch posting some decent numbers..

Jod,

So did my trade today meet your ideology of fairness?

I traded Ron Mercer and Steve Smith for Jalen Rose.

Jod,

So did my trade today meet your ideology of fairness?

I traded Ron Mercer and Steve Smith for Jalen Rose.

Yeah that was fair, Mercer is good player and Smith is solid and is hitting the three really well this season. Rose is a star but the trade was fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back