Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

23 once Capoue gets added with Aguero (c) and Negredo too play still.

still hoping for 50ish.

Now the decision to Wild Card or not.. Have already gone Mahrez (the clown) to Hazard.

Last edited:
Martial came off with like 8 seconds left until 60 minutes. **** off.

I like to think I helped them correct that, initially they gave him the 3 points but I pointed out he was off the field at 59:55. :D

My mate has him in our H2H lol.

My rank has slumped again but I have a lot of players tonight and Jakupovic off the bench.

32 with 5 players to play including Aguero (c) hoping for 50+.

I like to think I helped them correct that, initially they gave him the 3 points but I pointed out he was off the field at 59:55. :D

My mate has him in our H2H lol.

My rank has slumped again but I have a lot of players tonight and Jakupovic off the bench.

32 with 5 players to play including Aguero (c) hoping for 50+.
He would have played 60 if he didn't shoot and miss right before he was going to come off. He was supposed to come off at around 55 minutes and the ball just refused to go out/no fouls were committed, then Martial ruined it himself by missing his shot.

34 with 4 to come plus Kun as captain. Of course I trade Vardy out and Ibra blanks. Rofl.

Also I think I will wildcard. Feghouli, hojbjerg, martial and stones have to go. Will probably get rid of heaton too for jakupovic.

After his performance last night Sanchez looks essential but fitting him into my team along with Kun, Ibra and Hazard is going to be crazy but I assume a lot of people will be doing the same.

He would have played 60 if he didn't shoot and miss right before he was going to come off. He was supposed to come off at around 55 minutes and the ball just refused to go out/no fouls were committed, then Martial ruined it himself by missing his shot.

34 with 4 to come plus Kun as captain. Of course I trade Vardy out and Ibra blanks. Rofl.

Yep, was pretty ironic.

Also I think I will wildcard. Feghouli, hojbjerg, martial and stones have to go. Will probably get rid of heaton too for jakupovic.

After his performance last night Sanchez looks essential but fitting him into my team along with Kun, Ibra and Hazard is going to be crazy but I assume a lot of people will be doing the same.

Why does Stones have to go? Pretty confident they'll keep a CS tonight.

Don't get Jak, we're about to sign Marshall.

Why does Stones have to go? Pretty confident they'll keep a CS tonight.

Don't get Jak, we're about to sign Marshall.
Their defence doesn't look that great the first couple of games. Unless they keep a cleanie tonight I think I will get rid of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their defence doesn't look that great the first couple of games. Unless they keep a cleanie tonight I think I will get rid of him.

Would have kept a CS against Stoke if not for a pen, think it's looked pretty decent.

Stones goes off at 58 minutes LOL. So Martial goes off with less than 10 seconds before 60 and Stones 2 minutes before 60. City's defence is just meh. Time to get rid of Stones in the wildcard.

bloody terrible week.

went from being ranked 26k, to 220k in one foul swoop!!

Looks like I pinched your spot. :) I went from around 230k to 25k haha.

Back