Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

cresswell being injured ruins my plans a bit. i've lumped fabregas in there for now after having cuadrado, but massively uncertain. if arsenal don't sign another cb im going to stick gabriel in. hard to definitively pick some of these players right now

Think Gabriel is going to miss the start too?

Gabriel will be a decent pick if Wenger doesn't sign a new back. Seems like they're keen on getting someone else in though.

I'm really hoping Benteke and Stones move as they'll become much better picks. I can't get comfortable with a second forward right now. Baines is another one I'm toying with, no doubt his best is behind him now but spot kicks and possibly pens under a new manager could see him a really good buy at 5.5

Who's everyone rolling in that second forward spot? I'm thinking Lukaku if Benteke doesn't end up at Palace.

Can someone PM me the league code pls?

Gabriel will be a decent pick if Wenger doesn't sign a new back. Seems like they're keen on getting someone else in though.

I'm really hoping Benteke and Stones move as they'll become much better picks. I can't get comfortable with a second forward right now. Baines is another one I'm toying with, no doubt his best is behind him now but spot kicks and possibly pens under a new manager could see him a really good buy at 5.5

Who's everyone rolling in that second forward spot? I'm thinking Lukaku if Benteke doesn't end up at Palace.

Can someone PM me the league code pls?

If/When Benteke moves I'll 100% be getting Townsend.

On the forwards Aguero and Ibrah are both locked in.

Is there an app for fantasy football? The website is horrendous to use on iPhone.

I use fantasy football manager on android, works pretty well for me. Not sure if you can get it on iPhone though?
and yeah, the mobile website is a joke with this game.

Plenty of good options up forward in the 6.5 range.

I've had Lukaku sitting there all PS but there's enough decent options at the cheaper price to make an Aguero/6.5/6.5 combo look the go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, I've sent out the codes for everyone that's in here.

If you're keen to join and haven't received the codes, can you please quote this post and I'll send them through. Thanks.

Can I have the code please

View attachment 272946

My first draft...hard when Ozil, Sanchez, Payet, Aguero all likely to miss the start of the season.

Aguero is fit and ready to go for GW1. Sanchez is also being rushed back, I'll stay away but he's good enough to start hot even off a limited PS.

The big question this year is whether or not to start both KUN and Ibra. So much cash tied up, but if Ibra starts well then he'll be hard to bring in without a wildcard at 11.5

Back