Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why you're scoring so bad. Got 5 of the same players as me. I've got Mane over Firmino and Payet over Sanchez (no gooner policy). At the back only area I'd say I'm stronger I've got Stones, Walker, Williams along with Holebas and Kone who has been poor. Your keepers are fine I've got Heaton over Foster
Would you no Gooner if it was Henry in his prime?

Not necessarily. If I get them two I probably downgrade 3-4 others. You don't always need the top scoring player in each position if you have quite a few who are 2nd to 5th ;)

If you had an Arsenal defender instead of Stones I suspect you'd be doing a bit better.

Sanchez fair play because you have Payet who's doing well.

Is there Arsenal defenders who are 5.0 or would i have to weaken and drop walker?

Isn't Stones 5? If you had Stuani instead of Deeney (7 less points) you could have Bellerin instead of Stones (29 more points), so a net gain of 22 points.

Isn't Stones 5? If you had Stuani instead of Deeney (7 less points) you could have Bellerin instead of Stones (29 more points), so a net gain of 22 points.
When you take out the 13 Stuani scored its a lot more. I wouldn't trust Stuani to start each week (7 poor weeks out of 9) and I generally play 343. It is Deeney and Defoe vs Stuani I made the swap at GW6 they've got Stuani covered 42, 34 to 27 overall. Also I've only had Stones since GW6 too so the 29 points is 21.

No doubt I'd have a slightly higher score with Arsenal players but it's quite minimal.

When you take out the 13 Stuani scored its a lot more. I wouldn't trust Stuani to start each week (7 poor weeks out of 9) and I generally play 343. It is Deeney and Defoe vs Stuani I made the swap at GW6 they've got Stuani covered 42, 34 to 27 overall. Also I've only had Stones since GW6 too so the 29 points is 21.

No doubt I'd have a slightly higher score with Arsenal players but it's quite minimal.

Stones shouldn't be in your team at all though, hasn't kept a CS all season.

Stones shouldn't be in your team at all though, hasn't kept a CS all season.
Agreed. But he has been there 4 weeks and isn't worth the -4 for making an extra transfer than I'd like really. Would need to be a week where I get 2 free again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which Stoke midfielder would you take out of Allen and Shaqiri?

I know Allen has hit a purple patch but surely, surely, that doesn't continue...

Who takes penalties at Stoke?

Allen a lot cheaper though, meant I could upgrade Capoue to Walcott.

Allen a lot cheaper though, meant I could upgrade Capoue to Walcott.
He is. I already have Sanchez but I could use him to upgrade for someone else I suppose.

Thinking about getting rid of Sanchez at some point. He and Aguero are taking a massive chunk of value and producing very little atm.

He is. I already have Sanchez but I could use him to upgrade for someone else I suppose.

Thinking about getting rid of Sanchez at some point. He and Aguero are taking a massive chunk of value and producing very little atm.

I have Sanchez and Walcott, theory being one of them will produce.

Except in a 0-0...

Yeah hard to make a call on Sanchez and Aguero, Sterling as well.

I have Sanchez and Walcott, theory being one of them will produce.

Except in a 0-0...

Yeah hard to make a call on Sanchez and Aguero, Sterling as well.
Sterling is in there as well for me too. Real annoying haha.

Was tossing up whether to throw Mane/Milner/Lallana into the side with Firmino. I do worry about those 0-0 scores though haha

I have Aguero, Sanchez and Sterling. No wonder my team has been so s**t for weeks now.That's like a third of my cap on 3 players producing nothing.

One is gone next week if all 3 don't produce returns this week.

I have Aguero, Sanchez and Sterling. No wonder my team has been so s**t for weeks now.That's like a third of my cap on 3 players producing nothing.

One is gone next week if all 3 don't produce returns this week.

Yeah me too mate. Maybe Sterling to Payet or something.

Jatz Fantasy PL Show has made the point only 7 goals scored by forwards last week or something crazy like that haha, really pushing the case that it's better investing cash elsewhere.

Jatz Fantasy PL Show has made the point only 7 goals scored by forwards last week or something crazy like that haha, really pushing the case that it's better investing cash elsewhere.
I totally get that. Looking at the list of strikers is so underwhelming this season. There's just none that are consistently scoring outside of Costa/Lukaku.

Pretty happy having Wilson though.

Back