Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got even more faith in Allen that! He is my M4.

I generally rotate the 4 and 5 based on fixture though (M3 too for that matter)
You're way ahead of me so I'm in no place to criticize lol. I just brought Coutinho in to have a midfield of Sanchez, Coutinho, Firmino, Sterling and Allen.

Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, KDB and Sterling have only started 2 games together in 6 PL games since Gundogan debuted in week 5 against Bournemouth. I have no idea who has started during non-PL games. There's been three occasions in the last 6 weeks where Gundogan has only started because 1) Nolito was suspended 2) Silva was injured and 3) KDB wasn't fit enough to start (last week).

I don't think Gundogan will start every week but he has looked promising. I think he's more likely to start if Pep plays 3-4-3.
And how many wins have they had in that time?

You're way ahead of me so I'm in no place to criticize lol. I just brought Coutinho in to have a midfield of Sanchez, Coutinho, Firmino, Sterling and Allen.
Sanchez Walcott firmino mane allen for me, with theo on the chopping block.

That's very impressive. Got me covered there. Only thing is I'm not sold on having teammates in the same position. But pool tend to play Firmino as a striker so I like it. I've been angling to get Firm in as well (got Mane instead of Coutinho)

That's very impressive. Got me covered there. Only thing is I'm not sold on having teammates in the same position. But pool tend to play Firmino as a striker so I like it. I've been angling to get Firm in as well (got Mane instead of Coutinho)
Not that impressive, I'm forced to play 3-5-2 since I have Stuani on the bench lol. I've never been on the teammates in same position thing either but with our fixtures coming up, it was hard to pass on Coutinho.

Not that impressive, I'm forced to play 3-5-2 since I have Stuani on the bench lol. I've never been on the teammates in same position thing either but with our fixtures coming up, it was hard to pass on Coutinho.
Yep I have stuani third striker lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lallana is a risk imo. It's either him or Wijnaldum starting for us since Can and Hendo seem locks in midfield for the time being.

I'd keep Raheem since they play Boro this week but if he blanks there he needs to go.

Has taken me almost 50 weeks but I'm finally going to use the all out attack chip this weekend!

Will be playing a front 8 of:

Sanchez, Firmino, Payet, Chadli, Allen

Aguero, Lukaku, Austin.

The -12 looks like being worth it thanks to Hazard

Hazard 19 v Sterling 0
Gundogan 3 v Payet 2
Redmond v Capoue
Van Dijk v Williams 0

Unless Capoue out scores the Southampton two by more than 6 it pays off in week one

I am on 41 with Bellerin, Shaw, DDG, Capoue and Holebas to come.

Sterling is gone 100%.

Really want Hazard but he is too expensive and it leaves me with not enough to bring in a replacement unless I ditch an expensive player.

Sterling > Lallana and Shaw > Azpi is super tempting.

Just not sure on the output of Lallana.

Last edited:
The -12 looks like being worth it thanks to Hazard

Hazard 19 v Sterling 0
Gundogan 3 v Payet 2
Redmond v Capoue
Van Dijk v Williams 0

Unless Capoue out scores the Southampton two by more than 6 it pays off in week one

Yep, Hazard did well.

Back