Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

48 with Sanch, Lukaku and Pieters to come

Anyone ever had 2 of their defenders score in the same game? McAuley and Dawson.. kissed.

Think it's time to ditch Sanchez. I am looking at getting rid of him in the coming weeks.

He served me so well last season and is still prone to 15 point outbursts so it's a tough call. But If Giroud is back looking at going (over the course of 2 weeks)

Lukaku > Giroud
Sanch > Haz
Coutinho > Siggy

Which leaves ~3m to get Alonso and upgrade Allen

Or could just go Coutinho straight to Pedro, not get Hazard and keep Sanch and Lukaku. Tough decision.

Bit of egg on my face re: Alexis.

Will happily wear it cos I still have him :D
Hahaha was thinking of you when I saw that score.

Bit of egg on my face re: Alexis.

Will happily wear it cos I still have him :D
Did a great job as my captain this week :D.

Good night with Sanchez (c), Walcott, Austin, Monreal all getting the job done for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

51 only because Coutinho was captain.

Bringing Austin in worked out well. Time to get rid of Lukaku for Kane/Costa. Hard decision who to choose because Kane's fixtures over the next month are pretty bloody good but Costa is in amazing form this season.

Coutinho > Siggy
Lukaku > Kane

Gylfi has a good run coming up. Even his hard game is against a former club so good chance he does something

Surprising you went Pedro, pretty sure he gets rotated pretty regularly.

I went Pedro too. Conte has said if he keeps up his current form he'll stay in ahead of Willian. If he blanks for a few weeks straight he won't be in my team for long either so not really an issue both ways.

Back