Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That moment when you're on 76 with 1 left to play and it's looking like a good score and then Sanchez happens...

I triple captained Kane and it worked out well, but he could have had 5 goals.

Not having Sanchez has killed me the last couple of weeks.

Lucky I captained Sanchez otherwise I would be having a stinker! Alexis, Defoe and Alonso the only players to score above 3. With Aguero out I have to bite the bullet and finally get Costa in, my hatred for him has been blinding my judgement this far :D

Think it's time to ditch Sanchez.

giphy.gif

jd2010 looks like I caught you. ;)
Not a good week for the no gooner policy when the campaigner scores 3!! I'll stick by it. My alternatives (Kane and Hazard) both scored. This Aguero ban will test my no campaigner policy though. Sanchez and Costa the only two that make any sense to bring in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't think he was in form?
Too expensive for someone who was patchy at best, Costa had returned points in something like 9 out of 10 weeks or something ridiculous, and apart from last week (where he still got an assist) has outscored aguero for me.

I don't get why people don't get players if they play for a rival team.

If they're ******* dominating, and you can afford them it is beyond stupid not to.
Just can't do it. Don't want any good coming out of campaigners I hate doing well. Same thing with SuperCoach with non rookie Essendon or Collingwood players (bar pendles who I like)

78 with Kane triple captain which wasn't even that good in the end. Not owning Sanchez has hurt the last two weeks but I'll be holding off until the January wildcard to get him because his next 3 fixtures aren't the best.

Brought Costa in for Aguero straight after the City-Chelsea game so I didn't miss the price rise/fall.

Aguero for Costa
Allen for Dele Alli

Hate Costa but not as much as I hate Arsenal so bit the bullet there. Means Austin/Gundogan will be my last starter each week depending on fixtures which I'm pretty pleased with.

Time to go Kevin -> Sanchez.

Has completely dropped away.

De Bruyne? Was super unlucky to not score on the weekend when he hit the top bar, think he's a good smokie to get a few hauls with Aguero MIA.

I have no way of getting Sanchez, I can't drop anyone from my mids which I guess is a good thing.

Hazard, Mane, Firmino, Siggy. All with great fixtures, think Mané is capable of doing a 'Sanchez' to West Ham at home.

Back