Play Nice Fantasy EPL - 16/17

Do you pick your own team's players despite how you think they'll perform?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it worth trading Costa?

I kinda want to get rid of DDG too but not sure who to bring in if I did.

Rumour he might stay. I took the gamble and brought in Aguero but that's probably going to backfire like my last few trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditto, lots of 2's and 1's so far with Siggy the only exception. Captain Sanchez plus 3 Arsenal/Chelsea defenders will hopefully put me in good stead after tonight's games though.

Defense killed it for me on the back of Sideshow Bob, McCauley and Foster in goals. Van Dijk would've made it better but was subbed out at 54 minutes :(

Captain Sanchez is lock and leave at the moment

Was close to rage trading Hazard this morning but not sure who to get as I already have Sanchez and Alli. I was planning on trading him to someone around 8.6 or lower so i could go Giroud > Costa but Arsenal have Watford at home next week so not sure it would work out well. Although Chelsea do play Liverpool so Costa will probably get a hatty.

Was close to rage trading Hazard this morning but not sure who to get as I already have Sanchez and Alli. I was planning on trading him to someone around 8.6 or lower so i could go Giroud > Costa but Arsenal have Watford at home next week so not sure it would work out well. Although Chelsea do play Liverpool so Costa will probably get a hatty.

Mane (when het gets back) and Lallana arne't the worst options.

Budget option is Antonio from Spurs. Has been good for points at his 6.8 price

I scored 25 this week. TWENTY FIVE.

Cech 2

Brunt 2
Jones 1
Rose 1

Sanchez 4
Alli 3
Eriksen 3
Stanislas 2

Gray 2
Ibra 2 (4)
Giroud 1

1 assist and zero clean sheets from 11 players. Rose and Jones came off injured before 60 minutes and both lost clean sheets. I lost 10 points there. Giroud came off at half time and Ibra got nothing as captain.

Wonderful.

Back