Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Got rid of Firmino on my WC and brought in Mane and Moura. Had Robertson first on bench and saw Mendy wasn't playing so it actually worked in my favour, then we concede with 2 minutes left.

ffs.

Sitting on 47 with Mendy to be replaced by King (11) and if Walcott doesn't play Wan Bissaka (9) = 67, I would take that.
Maddison in for me this week most likely, and Richarlison next week? De Gea is more likely going to be shopped.

have you used your wild card yet?

Yeah two weeks ago.

Team is still ok, just a s**t week. Mane not getting the assist for the second for Pool was frustrating.

Mané C over Hazard VC hurts.
Though glad to have him at all I spose.

Pogba on the chopping block for Fraser.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on my wildcard this week. Going Salah>Hazard to provide some cash to play around with.

My mate I'm versing in my mini-league is rank 1 in australia and 31 in the world. He had triple captain hazard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kun, Walcott, Pereryra?

I have 2.5 ITB too which is very handy.

Going to be interesting for Aguero with the Champions League beginning. First time he doesn't start and Kane scores a couple everyone will be tearing their hair out trying to do that transfer. You couldn't on current form though.

Last edited:
Hazard is now a problem. Can only get using WC or losing Robbo/Mendy and Mane. Make or break decisions.

Nah. Tough fixtures coming up. Might consider him after United.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back