Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

65. Wildcarding and not getting Hazard looks like it could be a big error. I know he can be streaky but the way Sarri is talking would be music to my ears if I had him.

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 6.20.26 pm.png

Hazard not playing Europa, I'm jumping on board.

I really want him too but will have to take a hit and can only do it in two moves if I get rid of Aguero which I don't want to do. Think I might have to wait and pray he struggles against United and Liverpool.

I really want him too but will have to take a hit and can only do it in two moves if I get rid of Aguero which I don't want to do. Think I might have to wait and pray he struggles against United and Liverpool.

Took a hit and ditched Salah. Confident he'll outscore Salah by 4 points or more.

Of course now Salah will bag a hatty against Soton.

Took a hit and ditched Salah. Confident he'll outscore Salah by 4 points or more.

Of course now Salah will bag a hatty against Soton.

With Chelsea and City next two I suspect this will be last chance saloon for a fair amount of Salah owners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got ground to make up so wildcard week. Brought in Hazard, Aguero, David Silva, Mendy and Fraser for Salah, PEA, Stones, Bernardo and Myki.

On 48 with Alonso Pedro Walcott to come, Wan Bissaka on the pine covering. The Mendy issue deepens? is it a club suspension or an injury?

On 48 with Alonso Pedro Walcott to come, Wan Bissaka on the pine covering. The Mendy issue deepens? is it a club suspension or an injury?

Every time in the last week Pep has been asked about him the area of the leg that's hurt has changed so I'm thinking suspension.

60 with Alonso and Hazard to come. Almost changed the captaincy to Hazard from Aguero but pussied out, regretting it now. I am hoping Hazard doesn't go too crazy even as an owner.

Long term full back rotation risk.

I’m saving a transfer this week. Got money in the bank so want to make 2 moves. Have a decent bench to cover him for now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back