Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kane gamble backfired he did have 2-3 good chances and a decent shout for a pen. As did backing palace over wolves and benching Doherty! Have overthought things the last 2-3 weeks and my scores have suffered. Going to be a massive minimalist in terms of articles, stats and transfers for the next month or two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no fixtures this week, it's the International Break.

Why wouldn't you save bench boost for gameweeks where there's more than 10 games?
Good point.

Good point.

It's all good though, doesn't always work out perfectly with players being rotated in those weeks, so you might be fine. Just figure you may as well wait to use your chip right before the week starts as there's no point rushing it in case of injuries or whatever.

Bernard catching my eye, especially at 5.9 and some decent home fixtures coming up. Tempted to ditch Moura for him but I know how that panned out the last time I did that..
I am tempted by Sigurdsson but 3 of their next 6 fixtures I can't see Everton scoring in so I think I will find someone else to trade Moura to.

I am tempted by Sigurdsson but 3 of their next 6 fixtures I can't see Everton scoring in so I think I will find someone else to trade Moura to.

I kind of like Bernard for his price and low ownership, but agree about their fluctuating fixtures.

An easy one could be to just go Alonso to Mendy.

Holebas ‘Very Puss’ & ‘Weeney’ Deeney were brilliant additions to my team 4 weeks ago. Gained me a massive 8 points combined in that time... tasty

I have taken by first hit to swap Costa to Holjbjerg to allow me to move Peltier to Doherty. Watched Doherty 4 weeks ago and really wanted him but couldn't get it done until now. Wildcard in hand for the December period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back