Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to know whether to go Mane to Sterling.. Would feel exposed without a Liverpool attacker.
All of them have been in poor form recently so it's a tough one. I am also considering this trade but want to make it before Sterling and Mane inevitably rise/drop in the morning. Surely Mane won't play this week? Could he miss next week too? I don't know what to do...

Bit the bullet with Mane dropping and Sterling rising, could afford the straight swap.
Did the same, his form is crap anyway.

On KDB; he will take a couple of games at least to get back into the swing of things with restricted minutes more than likely. Don't understand the logic behind getting him now tbh.

Did the same, his form is crap anyway.

On KDB; he will take a couple of games at least to get back into the swing of things with restricted minutes more than likely. Don't understand the logic behind getting him now tbh.
Yeah pointless to get him back in until he is a regular and has shown some form. But at his best he is a 190+ a season player and at under 10.0 that's a steal

KDB I think will get more points per game than Sterling once he is up and running
Not enough to justify a pretty pointless trade. If sterling wasn't performing I'd understand it but sterling is posting huge numbers.

By soon I meant in 3-4 GWs. Right now it definitely is pointless

Even then it's pointless. Why go from one City asset to another just to save a few bucks when Sterling is pumping out the numbers he is? If he gets injured or rotated and KdB is going nuts, sure, consider it, but it is surely so far down the priority list.

Even then it's pointless. Why go from one City asset to another just to save a few bucks when Sterling is pumping out the numbers he is? If he gets injured or rotated and KdB is going nuts, sure, consider it, but it is surely so far down the priority list.
I don't think it will last all season for Sterling and he'll be more of a rotation risk than KDB. Once KDB is up and running he is well ahead of his competition for spots whereas Sterling has Sane & Mahrez who he'll no doubt rotate with with Pep roulette.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it will last all season for Sterling and he'll be more of a rotation risk than KDB. Once KDB is up and running he is well ahead of his competition for spots whereas Sterling has Sane & Mahrez who he'll no doubt rotate with with Pep roulette.

Sterling has never been susceptible to rotation since being at City - he missed two games last season which I think were through injury or suspension, and hasn't missed any this season. Sterling's underlying numbers are all significantly better than last season which suggests it's sustainable.

Sterling has never been susceptible to rotation since being at City - he missed two games last season which I think were through injury or suspension, and hasn't missed any this season. Sterling's underlying numbers are all significantly better than last season which suggests it's sustainable.
I'm thinking he'll return to pre 17/18 form where he was a 130-150 scorer. 18 goals and 17 assists last season lead to him breaking the 160-mark for the first time, at this stage he looks like this is the new norm but I'm still skeptical. 3-4 quiet weeks from him and KDB looks alright then it might be worth considering.

I'm thinking he'll return to pre 17/18 form where he was a 130-150 scorer. 18 goals and 17 assists last season lead to him breaking the 160-mark for the first time, at this stage he looks like this is the new norm but I'm still skeptical. 3-4 quiet weeks from him and KDB looks alright then it might be worth considering.
What leads you to think he'll do that and do it in significantly less games against sterling who looks to be scoring similar?

I just think it's dumb.

Edit: Sorry you're talking sterling now. Why would he drop off significantly when he did this last season, what possible basis do you have other than 'a feeling'? He's a young player who is improving rapidly under Pep, is rarely if ever rotated, and has the runs on the board this season. KdB is coming back from injury. Absolutely, I'd love to have them both in, but trading Sterling for KdB is a dumb one.

What leads you to think he'll do that and do it in significantly less games against sterling who looks to be scoring similar?

I just think it's dumb.

Edit: Sorry you're talking sterling now. Why would he drop off significantly when he did this last season for essentially the whole season?
Because he didn't do it for how many seasons before 17/18?

Like I said he has started well and it looks like it could be the new norm. But if he is still on 4 goals after 12 games I don't see him reaching 18-17 for goals-assists and that last season was a one off.

Because he didn't do it for how many seasons before 17/18?

Like I said he has started well and it looks like it could be the new norm. But if he is still on 4 goals after 12 games I don't see him reaching 18-17 for goals-assists and that last season was a one off.

Lol wut? So because Sterling is improving, that counts against him because he hasn't consistently done it when he was a 20 year old?

I've already pointed out his underlying numbers are actually vastly better than last season, there's absolutely nothing to suggest he's going to suddenly drop off.

Lol wut? So because Sterling is improving, that counts against him because he hasn't consistently done it when he was a 20 year old?

I've already pointed out his underlying numbers are actually vastly better than last season, there's absolutely nothing to suggest he's going to suddenly drop off.
We shall see. Like I said IF he starts to drop in the next few weeks. I hope he continues on this run and he and Hazard smash Salah. But at 9.7 his teammate who has been ultra consistent is worth a look in a few weeks time. I reckon I'll end up with both of them and Ederson as my City assets

We shall see. Like I said IF he starts to drop in the next few weeks. I hope he continues on this run and he and Hazard smash Salah. But at 9.7 his teammate who has been ultra consistent is worth a look in a few weeks time. I reckon I'll end up with both of them and Ederson as my City assets

So you mean like:

I still think Aguero is the safest forward to own in the comp, although I'm starting to get tempted by Lacazette.

So you mean like:

I still think Aguero is the safest forward to own in the comp, although I'm starting to get tempted by Lacazette.
Yeah Aguero is looking like the best bet. I got burnt by Kane last week but a London derby I will hold him for 1 more week and hope that Hart pulls off something amazing this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back