Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished on 60 and slipped a bit down the rankings. One of those weeks where lots of fairly popular players that I don't own fired. That will be the end of Mitro for me and many other too I suspect.

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 11.59.05 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I might take Gudmundsson. Burnley have been awful defensively but he has pretty consistent returns (4 in his past 6 GWs). Leaves me with some ITB to potentially move on Fraser after the international break or if I cop any injuries use that a chance to upgrade

Maddison owners who you looking at bringing in with his injury? Or are you holding?

Martial but don’t want him for the derby so i’ll hold. Shuffling a few things around and downgrading Salah to Mane then getting Sterling for him in the coming weeks another possibility.

Martial but don’t want him for the derby so i’ll hold. Shuffling a few things around and downgrading Salah to Mane then getting Sterling for him in the coming weeks another possibility.
If I could afford Martial that's who I'd be going for.

Considering the Salah-Mane downgrade or an Aguero downgrade to maybe turn Fraser into Martial

If I could afford Martial that's who I'd be going for.

Considering the Salah-Mane downgrade or an Aguero downgrade to maybe turn Fraser into Martial

Aren't Maddison and Martial basically the same price?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back