Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Thistle

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Got Fraser on my bench. Hoping one of my players from tomorrow's game misses out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
Sane gave me back some respectability to finish with a 52. Glad to see the end of the festive fixtures, went backwards despite little rotation.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 12.15.53 pm.png

Cruyff14

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thread starter #1,204
I top scored in our league this week and am back up to fourth. Got 76, pretty happy with that.

Cruyff14

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thread starter #1,205
Also not sure what to do with Richarlison. Their fixtures are easy coming up but they are so damn inconsistent, it's a tough one.

Jobe Watson

Brownlow Medalist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
hahahaha.

Had 2 frees and had no idea what to do, so just did a boring Boruc > Guaita. He's a cheap playing keeper with an easy fixture this week vs. Watford. Allows me to bench Fabianski who hasn't kept clean in a while and has a tough fixture vs. Arsenal this week.

nek minut Fabianski 9 points, Guaita (who's a goalkeeper by the way) injured and subbed before half time for 1 point.

You can't make this shit up.

AFL Club
Adelaide
hahahaha.

Had 2 frees and had no idea what to do, so just did a boring Boruc > Guaita. He's a cheap playing keeper with an easy fixture this week vs. Watford. Allows me to bench Fabianski who hasn't kept clean in a while and has a tough fixture vs. Arsenal this week.

nek minut Fabianski 9 points, Guaita (who's a goalkeeper by the way) injured and subbed before half time for 1 point.

You can't make this shit up.
I went fabuanski > guaitia and probably would have done it again. Who would have predicted guita injury and west ham clean sheet vs arsenal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thread starter #1,209
Finished on 54 this week.

Not sure if I am thrilled with my team - no Salah, Hazard or Sterling - thinking about wildcarding. Would that be the worst idea?

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, GW
My team:

1547528675784.png

Reasonably happy. Happy having Wilson/Rashford/Jiminez as my front three who can rotate depending on who has the better fixtures, and my midfield is pretty solid. If I was to do anything further it would likely be to downgrade Robertson to TAA to fund a shift from Richie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
57 for me. Only one assist for Hazard over his two seemingly easy games at home killed me. Time to get Mo back, selling him didn't work out at all and even though I still expected him to score some goals it was the bonus points that he finally started getting that was the problem.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 4.17.48 pm.png

Top Bottom