SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Horrible week, only 39. Now have Digne, Pogba and the out of form Hazard as problems. No Richarlison as I traded him out a couple weeks ago and only have Sane for the DGW as Digne is now suspended for next game.

Got 2 FTs so will get either Sterling in for Haz or Aguero in for Firmino, using the other transfer to fund it. So hard to pick if any City attacker will start both games :(

tigland

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
A Galaxy Far Far Away
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Furies, LA Kings, Raiders, Boro
Horrible week, only 39. Now have Digne, Pogba and the out of form Hazard as problems. No Richarlison as I traded him out a couple weeks ago and only have Sane for the DGW as Digne is now suspended for next game.

Got 2 FTs so will get either Sterling in for Haz or Aguero in for Firmino, using the other transfer to fund it. So hard to pick if any City attacker will start both games :(
Now 5 points back they need to win, so you would think best team but I guess it's pep we talking about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Stuff it, gone a bit of a speculative pick. Only going on my bench this week anyway, just need to ditch Wilson with his injury and have 2 FTs anyway.

Top Bottom