SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
Ah gotta love trying to change captain to Mane but having no net on the way to the airport.. Pretty much cooks my season I reckon. So many TCed either Mane or Salah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Ah gotta love trying to change captain to Mane but having no net on the way to the airport.. Pretty much cooks my season I reckon. So many TCed either Mane or Salah.
That's rough mate. Saw your team and felt for you with Firmino as captain. He wasn't confirmed out until about 30 mins before teams were released.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
That's rough mate. Saw your team and felt for you with Firmino as captain. He wasn't confirmed out until about 30 mins before teams were released.
Yeah I saw that news but then forgot I'd made him captain until I was in a tunnel headed to the airport.

I rationalize it as if I'd been in aus I'd have been asleep. But oh well. Just stings to have the swing be so decisive. By contrast I had Aguero as TC back when he scored against fulham in DGW but then did his hammy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheExtractorFactor

Club Legend
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
Along with Laporte, Trent averaging nearly 11 points over the last 5 weeks was pretty amazing. I think he could be 7.0 next season.

Top Bottom