jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Still scored off the bench.

And I guess it's because they have Mahrez this year so he has an actual rotation partner.

Think I'll get Sane in for Richie if Sane doesn't start mid-week.
I think it's almost essential to run with 2 of the 3 City guys and have a good 1st bench option. At best you get 2/2 start at worst 1/2 start and 1 comes on for a cameo

I think it's almost essential to run with 2 of the 3 City guys and have a good 1st bench option. At best you get 2/2 start at worst 1/2 start and 1 comes on for a cameo

Dunno if it's worth ditching Richie for though.

I could downgrade Laporte and upgrade Stephens..

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
upload_2018-12-17_12-6-21.png

Not sure what to do with my FT. 1.3 ITB too.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Dunno if it's worth ditching Richie for though.

I could downgrade Laporte and upgrade Stephens..
Yeah i ditched Man City defence 2-3 weeks ago. No more CS which was annoying having Ederson. Downgraded him to Fabianski which has been a good move. Meant I could upgrade a cheap mid to Felipe Anderson which has also worked out alright

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Into 85k OR and my first time in the top 100k this year. What an achievement.

I really want Sane but already have Sterling, Hazard and Kane so don't think I can get him before the new year.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Am I crazy for thinking Laporte > Delph is a good move? How nailed on is Delph? Magma is Delph pretty much locked in at LB for the next few weeks?
laporte is a surefire starter. delph doesnt really offer anything offensively either, while laporte has a couple of set piece goals.

laporte is a surefire starter. delph doesnt really offer anything offensively either, while laporte has a couple of set piece goals.

Just need Delph as someone who will reliably start though, not as fussed about offensive points, and only really for the next few weeks.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Just need Delph as someone who will reliably start though, not as fussed about offensive points, and only really for the next few weeks.
the chance of him rotating with zinchenko is always high. laporte plays unless injured.

Arnautovic back next week.

They're playing two up top and Hernandez has been in great form, not sure he'd be dropped. He started next to Arnie in the game Arnie got injured.

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
They're playing two up top and Hernandez has been in great form, not sure he'd be dropped. He started next to Arnie in the game Arnie got injured.
Yeah but they have a lot of options up-front now. Arnautovic, Hernandez, Carroll, Antonio and Perez. I assume there will be rotation.

Yeah but they have a lot of options up-front now. Arnautovic, Hernandez, Carroll, Antonio and Perez. I assume there will be rotation.
Probably. I have jiminez first sub so not bothered.

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Fab 2
Alonso 2
Doherty 1
Robertson 6
Hazard 2
Anderson 2
Sterling (c) 4
Jimenez 2
Wilson 2

23 with Kane and Richarlison to come.

I love it when you finally have a few good gameweeks in a row, only to have one of your worst gameweeks of the season...

Oh yeah, I also drew a guy ranked over 5 millionth in the cup and he's on 63 with Son to come. How typical is that.

VSTone

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Fab 2
Alonso 2
Doherty 1
Robertson 6
Hazard 2
Anderson 2
Sterling (c) 4
Jimenez 2
Wilson 2

23 with Kane and Richarlison to come.

I love it when you finally have a few good gameweeks in a row, only to have one of your worst gameweeks of the season...

Oh yeah, I also drew a guy ranked over 5 millionth in the cup and he's on 63 with Son to come. How typical is that.
Hard luck that! when Van Dijk scored I had the same feeling in the cup... Think I've got my oppo covered now though.

Back