SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Ah gotta love trying to change captain to Mane but having no net on the way to the airport.. Pretty much cooks my season I reckon. So many TCed either Mane or Salah.
That's rough mate. Saw your team and felt for you with Firmino as captain. He wasn't confirmed out until about 30 mins before teams were released.

That's rough mate. Saw your team and felt for you with Firmino as captain. He wasn't confirmed out until about 30 mins before teams were released.
Yeah I saw that news but then forgot I'd made him captain until I was in a tunnel headed to the airport.

I rationalize it as if I'd been in aus I'd have been asleep. But oh well. Just stings to have the swing be so decisive. By contrast I had Aguero as TC back when he scored against fulham in DGW but then did his hammy.

Only 2 Man City & 2 Liverpool players :straining:

Your mate is a strange unit

I only brought Laporte in this week in fairness. But yeah to cover me he really should have brought in a City defender.

He also considered bringing in Mane to block me but didn't want to be a dick.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
Along with Laporte, Trent averaging nearly 11 points over the last 5 weeks was pretty amazing. I think he could be 7.0 next season.

Back