DynamiteDons

Club Legend
Jul 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, OKC, Philly Eagles.
I’ve managed to have a very good week this round! I’m on 75 with Digne left and I’ve copped a 0 on field too!

Super stoked with how I’ve started the season, first year I’ve really spent time with it and it’s going well

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH
My team is fine just got a bit unlucky with a few things, don't think I'll make a transfer. Held Martial and he should be right to play next game. If he's still looking in doubt I might ditch him, but no one I'm desperate to get in at that price bracket.

Am laughing at Wilson dropping in price despite getting a return every week. Some people..

Sterling has 5 goals in 4 games dunno why you'd ditch him either.

DynamiteDons

Club Legend
Jul 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Yeah ill be looking at fixing up Laporte and because I've got a bit of a lead, i may also take a -4 hit and upgrade King if i can.

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Thinking about trading wan bissaka and ake. Need better defenders who score better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DynamiteDons

Club Legend
Jul 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Thinking about trading wan bissaka and ake. Need better defenders who score better
Yeah I got rid of WanBisakka last week for that reason and there’s no way you’d want United Defenders at this stage!

I bought in Laporte who I’ll need to trade again!

TheExtractorFactor

Club Legend
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
Maguire > Otamendi. Tossed and turned over captaincy but Norwich's depleted defence tipped the scales in Sterling's favour, so I now fully expect a Salah hatrick.

GW05 Team.png

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
managed 75 with Mane (captain), Son, Pukki, Lamela the bulk of it. still have Haller to go. van Aanholt was -2 though and my back 5 including GK was nothing good at all, so have already brought Digne from Everton in and changed formation, still have to upgrade the likes of Ward-Prowse and Coady on the bench

Top Bottom