Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I'm getting to the point of just rocking three 4.0/4.5 defenders and stacking midfield, honestly see no value in defence at the moment.
Yeah.. I lost 4 points by changing 2 players this week instead of 1.. and I brought in a Liverpool defender who did nothing! So ended up going backwards. Almost on the verge of giving up, this year has been difficult from the outset.. I've had 3 major injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Sterling got a hat trick last year so I put him in as my triple point captain. He sat on the bench all game! fu** you Pep Guardiola.

DynamiteDons

Club Legend
Jul 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Liverpool FC, OKC
finished with 78, back to the top of the ladder and got a overall ranking of 43K!! stoked with how its gone so far!

Thistle

Premiership Player
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Got 77 but could have been large. Didn't think Emerson or Mount to play so was expecting Lundstom's 12 and I also started Maitland Niles 😞

DynamiteDons

Club Legend
Jul 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Liverpool FC, OKC
Vardy or Abraham?
Depends if you'd like the cash you save by having Abraham. Both have good runs coming up. I Guess Vardy has the history where as Abraham is somewhat of unknown. I think it really depends on what the rest of your team looks like and if you can do anything with the cash you save from Abraham and if not, go Vardy

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Depends if you'd like the cash you save by having Abraham. Both have good runs coming up. I Guess Vardy has the history where as Abraham is somewhat of unknown. I think it really depends on what the rest of your team looks like and if you can do anything with the cash you save from Abraham and if not, go Vardy
Went Digne for Pieters.

Leaves me with over 2 ITB.

Left Vardy out cos they have Liverpool this week, will see how they both go and go from there.

Top Bottom