TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Had a good week, finished on 70.

Think I will turf Salah. Don't know whether to get Mane or get someone else. No Mane would mean no Liverpool players though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz

any thoughts ??? i can play Bench Boost or Triple Captain still. should i be looking to replace Van Aanholt and Otamendi with even cheaper options and put more money into replacing Haller?

(Son is only benched because Red card but I assume that was rescinded, might play Bench Boost anyway)

Rorys458

Premium Platinum
Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.

any thoughts ??? i can play Bench Boost or Triple Captain still. should i be looking to replace Van Aanholt and Otamendi with even cheaper options and put more money into replacing Haller?

(Son is only benched because Red card but I assume that was rescinded, might play Bench Boost anyway)
You should play bench boost in a double game week.

Papa Juggs

Hall of Famer
May 10, 2007
South Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Using my wildcard to go triple Leicester after bringing in Vardy for the 9 goal game has been holding me up.

I've had some horrible luck with my forwards.

Brought in Auba and got 3 blanks so swapped him to Kane for 2 blanks. $10m scoring nothing for 5 weeks :(

Juggs Magnetic

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Auba and Kane are out of form, but that can turn around any week.
My front 3 is Vardy, Abraham and Jimenez. Of course I forgot that there was a Saturday morning game and didn't put the C on Vardy. Not a surer thing at the moment than him scoring against the Arsenal.

Top Bottom