Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't let in many goals last year. Man city game was putrid. Im confident in this. Come at me. 😎⚽😎

You don't reckon having one of their attacking assets like, say, Salah, might help? :p

If they concede a goal you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Final two spots in my team are between Jota/Fraser or Moura/King. Worried about Europa affecting Wolves but think Jota is brilliant value. Roll on lockout so I can stop tinkering!

You don't reckon having one of their attacking assets like, say, Salah, might help? :p

If they concede a goal you're shooting yourself in the foot.
At his price Im risking it. And I feel Liverpool struggle usually 1st game of the season. Didn't Burnley get a win last season, maybe the season before against them? Long season ahead and I can't wait.

Sleeps overated. 30 min to go. Lets do this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love this game.

Allison & Zinchenko vs Ederson & Gomez was what I weighed up as my final choice. Went with Allison stupidly. Might make the switch to Adrian this week and then in GW3 use the saved money to get Kane into the side. That is of course assuming Allison is out for 4+ weeks

Gotta love this game.

Allison & Zinchenko vs Ederson & Gomez was what I weighed up as my final choice. Went with Allison stupidly. Might make the switch to Adrian this week and then in GW3 use the saved money to get Kane into the side. That is of course assuming Allison is out for 4+ weeks
Matty Ryan :hearteyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back