Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

43 for me. Not great but not bad either. 2 free transfers, but going to take a hit as well.

If i wildcard i would need 4 changes. I can hold off on one for a week, so thinking the -4 hit for 1 week is worth it to keep my wildcard until at least the international break.

Is that worth taking a hit for?
Barkley is about to drop in price and I have Digne (inj?) and Origi, So I need a nailed on starter for options and to keep my team value ticking forward.

Last edited:

Barkley is about to drop in price and I have Digne (inj?) and Origi, So I need a nailed on starter for options and to keep my team value ticking forward.

Cantwell?

Did you WC?

Yeah I did in the end.

Originally was just going to do:

Wilson > Pukki
Locadia > King

but then I wanted to get Lundstram in at 4.0 in defence, and Ceballos in midfield, and at that point it made more sense to do the full overhaul.

It's going to bank me about 0.7-0.8 over the week so definitely think it's worth it.

Yeah I did in the end.

Originally was just going to do:

Wilson > Pukki
Locadia > King

but then I wanted to get Lundstram in at 4.0 in defence, and Ceballos in midfield, and at that point it made more sense to do the full overhaul.

It's going to bank me about 0.7-0.8 over the week so definitely think it's worth it.
Fair call, you won't be Robinson Crusoe on that.

I had Lundstram on my bench as a 2nd sub with Barkley in my starting lineup.

Greenwood was my first sub and I thought that I was going to get away with Lundstram replacing Barkley until Solskjaer brought on Greenwood in the 89 minute. That was a killer. Instead of 14 bench points I got 1. Pretty pissed at Ole.

I had Lundstram on my bench as a 2nd sub with Barkley in my starting lineup.

Greenwood was my first sub and I thought that I was going to get away with Lundstram replacing Barkley until Solskjaer brought on Greenwood in the 89 minute. That was a killer. Instead of 14 bench points I got 1. Pretty pi**ed at Ole.
That is truly ****ed, and being pissed is quite fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who to trade Barkley to gents? Have nothing in the bank.

Who to trade Barkley to gents? Have nothing in the bank.

Cantwell or Ceballos would be my suggestions. Even McGinn. If Barkley is your fourth mid I would say Ceballos.

Cantwell or Ceballos would be my suggestions. Even McGinn. If Barkley is your fourth mid I would say Ceballos.

My other onfield mids are Sigurdsson, Sterling & Perez with Dendocker on the bench.

In that case get Ceballos.

I'm an Arsenal fan and I reckon Liverpool will belt us though. Why do you think he'll do well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back