Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting to the point of just rocking three 4.0/4.5 defenders and stacking midfield, honestly see no value in defence at the moment.

I'm getting to the point of just rocking three 4.0/4.5 defenders and stacking midfield, honestly see no value in defence at the moment.
Yeah.. I lost 4 points by changing 2 players this week instead of 1.. and I brought in a Liverpool defender who did nothing! So ended up going backwards. Almost on the verge of giving up, this year has been difficult from the outset.. I've had 3 major injuries.

Did walker get injured? Was subbed in the 53rd min. Sheesh they won 8-0 and a starting defender got 1 point. 7 minutes Pep, 7 minutes
Mendy subbed at ht too. Thankfully I had otamendi. :D

Mendy subbed at ht too. Thankfully I had otamendi. :D
I can't complain 2 much. Had Sterling captain and KDB VC. Sterling didn't play so happy with a 17 point KDB haul

I can't complain 2 much. Had Sterling captain and KDB VC. Sterling didn't play so happy with a 17 point KDB haul

I have Mane VC, and Sterling not coming on coupled with Martial ruled out means I get Lundstram off the bench so yeah can't be too unhappy.

Sterling got a hat trick last year so I put him in as my triple point captain. He sat on the bench all game! * you Pep Guardiola.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 77 but could have been large. Didn't think Emerson or Mount to play so was expecting Lundstom's 12 and I also started Maitland Niles 😞

Vardy or Abraham?

Depends if you'd like the cash you save by having Abraham. Both have good runs coming up. I Guess Vardy has the history where as Abraham is somewhat of unknown. I think it really depends on what the rest of your team looks like and if you can do anything with the cash you save from Abraham and if not, go Vardy

Depends if you'd like the cash you save by having Abraham. Both have good runs coming up. I Guess Vardy has the history where as Abraham is somewhat of unknown. I think it really depends on what the rest of your team looks like and if you can do anything with the cash you save from Abraham and if not, go Vardy
Went Digne for Pieters.

Leaves me with over 2 ITB.

Left Vardy out cos they have Liverpool this week, will see how they both go and go from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back