Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm up to 2nd only 2 points behind first with my captain still to come so a chance to be first going into the final round. Lucky it seems no one in our league had/captained Sterling!

My man Fernando will go huuuuge tonight....Sterling pfffft. :mad::moustache::rainbow:

He'd ******* better. My mini-league opponent has captained Martial (who I also have) and I've captained Bruno (who he also has) so I'm hoping Bruno can go big.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm up to 2nd only 2 points behind first with my captain still to come so a chance to be first going into the final round. Lucky it seems no one in our league had/captained Sterling!
I had him on my free hit last week as captain when he scored 1 point if that helps :D

I'm the guy grimly holding onto 1st btw.

I had him on my free hit last week as captain when he scored 1 point if that helps :D

I'm the guy grimly holding onto 1st btw.

I'm coming for you!

Went for Ings as captain this week. Misses a penalty and scores 4, he scores that penalty, probably finishes with 12 with some bonus points. Could have had 24 points, finish with 8

Went for Ings as captain this week. Misses a penalty and scores 4, he scores that penalty, probably finishes with 12 with some bonus points. Could have had 24 points, finish with 8

Better than Bruno!

Indeed! Funnily enough Ings and Bruno were my 2 worst performers this week. Everyone else at least 5.

Fantastic! TAA saved my week a bit, not having Sterling hit hard.

up to 153K which is easily a season high. Trial by 3 points in my min league and leader has free hit and I don't. Thinking Lacelles to Bardsley and Fernandes to D Silva (c ). Greenwood over Rashford with Armstrong my POD.

up to 153K which is easily a season high. Trial by 3 points in my min league and leader has free hit and I don't. Thinking Lacelles to Bardsley and Fernandes to D Silva (c ). Greenwood over Rashford with Armstrong my POD.
Disaster, 7 million rank for the week. Doubled my ranking.

The guy that could have won overall went with Kane as captain over someone like KDB, the logical choice in a rampaging City side playing relegated and horrible Norwich.. ended with 68pts and 2557 total, the winner got 93 for the week and 2575 total.

I used my triple captain on KDB & ended up with 115 in the last week, overall terrible and won’t need to be spoken about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back