Win Prizes Fantasy EPL - Draft

Do we want 1 big draft league or 2 smaller draft leagues with promotion/relegation?

• 1 league

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 2 leagues

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Hi All,

For the first, there is a draft version of the Fantasy EPL comps.

For anyone not sure on the rules, please see here: https://www.premierleague.com/news/427772

I will set up the league (leagues if we get enough interest).

All I need from you special people, is to register your interest. Along with that, we'll try and pick a date and time for the draft that works for most. As long as you complete your 'watchlist' prior to the draft, it won't matter if you're around for the draft or not (as your selections will automatically be made).

Think I've covered everything.

1. Jatz - 2039
2. jd2010 - 2162
3. SM - 2220
4. Peter Sidorkiewicz - 1989
5. Jatz's work mate - 1996
6. Sozabarus - 1954
7. SloaneysDanger - 2186
8. Will.B.Worth.Da.Waite - 2167
9. Magma - 1938
10. spookism - N/A
11. Cooldude - 1569
12. Pykie - N/A

Hi All,

For the first, there is a draft version of the Fantasy EPL comps.

For anyone not sure on the rules, please see here: https://www.premierleague.com/news/427772

I will set up the league (leagues if we get enough interest).

All I need from you special people, is to register your interest. Along with that, we'll try and pick a date and time for the draft that works for most. As long as you complete your 'watchlist' prior to the draft, it won't matter if you're around for the draft or not (as your selections will automatically be made).

Think I've covered everything.

1. Jatz
2. jd2010
3. SM
Great stuff. Are you able to set it up before we have everyone signed up. With a max/min number of teams and then we can get a head start building our list ;)

Great stuff. Are you able to set it up before we have everyone signed up. With a max/min number of teams and then we can get a head start building our list ;)
I'll give everyone 24 hours before I do - reason being, I'll PM everyone the league code to make sure we don't get random's joining (like we did a couple of seasons ago...)

But yes, you can have it tomorrow haha.

I'll give everyone 24 hours before I do - reason being, I'll PM everyone the league code to make sure we don't get random's joining (like we did a couple of seasons ago...)

But yes, you can have it tomorrow haha.
Ah yes hate when that happens.

That's why you're the commissioner!

Yes, although I am going to be a little bit naughty and include my QPR supporting workmate in this draft. He follows it all season so will remain competitive throughout.

Commish perks ;):cool:

If we don't have the numbers I can include my mate too who will stay active.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In.

Not a fan of Jatz letting his non-BigFooty mates in. It's just taking up a spot on the list that could be going to a young, up and coming forum member.
That's a good point.

Please fill out your feedback and place it in the suggestion box below:

2042163205_338ec6a203.jpg

I actually think we could almost do 2 leagues once numbers are finalised.

If we do, I'd love to do a promotion/relegation type scenario between the 2 leagues each season.
That'd be awesome. Hopefully we can get 12+ to get that set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back