Opinion Fantasy football related questions and opinions!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Suns, I have Bennell and D Swallow in my ultimate team. How do you see these guys seasons going? Should i be looking to trade out or can they turn it around? Thanks

Hey Suns, I have Bennell and D Swallow in my ultimate team. How do you see these guys seasons going? Should i be looking to trade out or can they turn it around? Thanks

Bennell can turn it around at the flick of a switch. Expect him to post good numbers eventually. If you can get someone a little more consistent than Swallow, i'd go for it

Are you guys likely to stick with the 2 rucks with Smith and Nicholls? Zac seemed to spend a lot of time forward on the weekend and will probably have to trade him if this continues.

How long is Jack Martin expected to be out for ?

He's a favourite of mine as an opposition supporter and I have a soft spot for the Suns as I have friends on the Gold Coast.

The AFL site haven't even recorded him as being injured.
our website said he was "test" so could still play this week. if he does miss any footy i'd guess maybe 1 week tops?

HI GC...How is Henry Schade. Job security. high possessions? Any body taking him

Being his debut game after 4 years at club, would be silly to say he has strong job security. Plays a lock down role, but much like Rory Thompson in his break out year, is not scared to branch out and get his own ball. In the NEAFL occasionally gets moved up forward too . . . But could not see that happening much in the top level

Im confident he will become a good player for the SUNS, however fantasy wise, probably better options out there

Being his debut game after 4 years at club, would be silly to say he has strong job security. Plays a lock down role, but much like Rory Thompson in his break out year, is not scared to branch out and get his own ball. In the NEAFL occasionally gets moved up forward too . . . But could not see that happening much in the top level

Im confident he will become a good player for the SUNS, however fantasy wise, probably better options out there

thanks Malceski2Martin!

Hey guys, Zac Smith is my ruckman with Goldy. Have been pleased with his scoring output (which probably isn't representative of his actual form). I realise he hasn't been fantastic but what's with him being dropped and will he come back?

Hey guys, Zac Smith is my ruckman with Goldy. Have been pleased with his scoring output (which probably isn't representative of his actual form). I realise he hasn't been fantastic but what's with him being dropped and will he come back?
for me it's a bit of a weird one. his form hasn't been too bad from a stats perspective, but around the ground and general effort output is slightly down on last year, i reckon. smith and nicholls have been fighting for top dog for the last year or two, and to be honest i've still got no clue on who i'd prefer haha.

nicholls obviously had a better game than him last game. i reckon with the heavy rain we're having in time for tomorrow's game, if nicholls has a below average game i'd say he still could keep his spot as the weather might let him off.

as a SC player myself, and from observations over the years, smith isn't the best player for SC. he might get the occasional 100+, but his down rounds are killer. add to that the fact we've got 2 ruckman at a fairly similar level fighting for the same spot (compared to someone like goldy, jacobs, who will be 1st ruck for every round), there's always the chance he'll miss a game here and there. i'd look at trading in someone else, unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nicholls obviously had a better game than him last game. i reckon with the heavy rain we're having in time for tomorrow's game, if nicholls has a below average game i'd say he still could keep his spot as the weather might let him off.

In saying that, for ruckmen, Nicholls averages well above par for tackles per game, so the wet conditions could help him. Not to mention all the extra ball ups around the ground due to wet weather stoppages. However he is competing with Stef!

Primarly as a mid fielder with the occasional cameo off halfback.

Are you liking his JS?

Scoring a 100 on debut certainly helps, but is he warming the seat specifically for somebody else?

I, like many, will be looking to go early on him this week to facilitate other trades.

Cheers,

My personal opinion is that he'll get at least another 2 weeks to prove himself, he had good form in the NEAFL and just got promoted off the rookie list. his disposal by foot is really good which is something we lack. Probably the best option to trade in your mid cash cows at the moment.

With Josh Glenn debuting with a century and so many suspensions and injuries is it worth jumping the gun and downgrading to him this week to allow a premo upgrade?

With Josh Glenn debuting with a century and so many suspensions and injuries is it worth jumping the gun and downgrading to him this week to allow a premo upgrade?

Hard to say as a debut player. There will be a few players breathing fire down his neck to get their spots back. But so long as he keeps putting up numbers like Saturday he should have his spot.

I'd probably hold off one week if possible, just to see if he backs it up against Adelaide

All hail Suns!

I have a question about Sex...ton. Role, JS etc...the full monty...well, not really...more about footballing and such.

Your thoughts and opinions are much appreciated. Note: only considering him in the un-(real)-limited trade AFL game, so not a 'keeper' per se.

not sure i've heard of the fantasy game you're describing, but from a footballing perspective i think he should hold his spot for a while, especially with our injuries at the moment. he's certainly improved from last year, and has been playing his role in the team okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back