Analysis Fantasy questions - AFL Fantasy, SC and DT ask here!

Lloyd vs. Perryman.

Who do you guys reckon has the best JS going forward?
Given our injury state it's hard to know, Lloyd has proven he can play at the level, young Harry had one vital touch but was like a deer in headlights quite often, depends if Leon wants to back him in for a stretch, or again, our shape through injuries.

TheMcManusNose

Premiership Player
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Given our injury state it's hard to know, Lloyd has proven he can play at the level, young Harry had one vital touch but was like a deer in headlights quite often, depends if Leon wants to back him in for a stretch, or again, our shape through injuries.

Fair enough, might give it a week.

Cheers

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Working into his role and helping us through with injuries. He'll come under significant pressure as our mids and small forwards on the injury list come back.
Lloyd looks to have had a very quiet day against Essendon, is he likely to hold his spot in the team next week?

Lloyd looks to have had a very quiet day against Essendon, is he likely to hold his spot in the team next week?
I'd say Perryman and Himmelberg are more likely outs depending on who comes back.

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
I'd say Perryman and Himmelberg are more likely outs depending on who comes back.
I thought Himmelburg was thrown in the deep end and played really well the last couple of weeks?
I get someone goes for Lobb when he's right and tall backs are probably our strongest position though.
If he does drop out of the 22 long term he'd be telling his manager to look around I think and that's really unfortunate.

i'm thinking of getting Zac Williams into my team. Is it likely he would be dropped for any player coming back from injury?

Nope. His role varies from week to week, but he ain't getting dropped short of injury.

i'm thinking of getting Zac Williams into my team. Is it likely he would be dropped for any player coming back from injury?
Roughly as likely as Rance being dropped for the same reason, roughly

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
G'Day all! So Heath Shaw has been a massive let down this year in SC.... I'm guessing it's due to a role change or are the old legs getting a bit too heavy?

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
G'Day all! So Heath Shaw has been a massive let down this year in SC.... I'm guessing it's due to a role change or are the old legs getting a bit too heavy?
Too many hungry youngsters beating him to the ball maybe.Wilson and Williams are really quick

Back