Multiplat Far Cry 5

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sheff Wed, Barnet, Norwood
Thread starter #1
upload_2017-5-17_6-15-34.png

Anyone excited for this?

What are your hopes for the setting? Rumours are that it's going to be Western themed, which is pretty silly with Red Dead coming out this year. But who knows! Loved Primal but hope it returns to guns/blowing stuff up Far Cry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #3
Hope so! I swear Ubisoft said at some stage that they were taking a break on Assassins Creed and Far Cry so they could refresh and not redo the same thing over again, so hopefully this one is a new concept. The differences between 1,2 and 3 were pretty huge, so hope they do it again

dwwaino

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Moderator #5
I'm definitely in but I hope they shake up the formula a bit. Not a great deal because it works but Ubisoft do exactly the same thing every game.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Far Cry 3 was great. Far Cry 4 is objectively even better but when played in succession after the others it's familiarity makes it a bit of a bore.

Hoping for a real shake up and that they do something totally left field. Open world horror shooter sounds good to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Would be ballsy to go western with Red Dead coming out.

I thought farcry 3 was good, couldn't get into 4, but absolutely loved Primal, best one IMO.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Thread starter #20
Few people online badgering up that they want Far Cry Australia haha I don't think it would work here unless they went with a Tomorrow When The War Began scenario, Australia invaded by an enemy force or something like that

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #22
Only played FC4 but absolutely loved that! Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Mancey

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Donnybrook FC, Steelers
Few people online badgering up that they want Far Cry Australia haha I don't think it would work here unless they went with a Tomorrow When The War Began scenario, Australia invaded by an enemy force or something like that
Far Cry : Armadale

Kcrack

BigThrust Member
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Loved 3 and 4, couldn't play Primal for more than a few hours. Depends on the setting for this game. Horizon has also raised the bar for this type of game so I'll keep my expectations low.

Top Bottom