Multiplat Far Cry 5

upload_2017-5-17_6-15-34.png

Anyone excited for this?

What are your hopes for the setting? Rumours are that it's going to be Western themed, which is pretty silly with Red Dead coming out this year. But who knows! Loved Primal but hope it returns to guns/blowing stuff up Far Cry

Hope so! I swear Ubisoft said at some stage that they were taking a break on Assassins Creed and Far Cry so they could refresh and not redo the same thing over again, so hopefully this one is a new concept. The differences between 1,2 and 3 were pretty huge, so hope they do it again

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Far Cry 3 was great. Far Cry 4 is objectively even better but when played in succession after the others it's familiarity makes it a bit of a bore.

Hoping for a real shake up and that they do something totally left field. Open world horror shooter sounds good to me.

First person western adventure would be fun though
Agree it would but with Red Dead 2 coming out it's not really a market for FC to bother with.

It would want to be different.

It will be released 2 years since the last one, the shortest gap in the series.

Hardly a series lay off.
Was FC having a lay-off? Thought that was just AC.

Few people online badgering up that they want Far Cry Australia haha I don't think it would work here unless they went with a Tomorrow When The War Began scenario, Australia invaded by an enemy force or something like that

May 3, 2006
Die Kaffeeklatsch
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Donnybrook FC, Steelers
Few people online badgering up that they want Far Cry Australia haha I don't think it would work here unless they went with a Tomorrow When The War Began scenario, Australia invaded by an enemy force or something like that
Far Cry : Armadale

Back