Multiplat Far Cry 6

Remove this Banner Ad

I just received this. I don't really want the game so might just complain get a credit and a refund.

View attachment 1254960
I got the same email. i ordered it over a year ago. its pretty poor from amazon/Ubi that they didnt get stock in time. my account says arriving monday.

I would of gone to JB and picked it up. but last time i went to JB it got classified as a T1 site. really dont want another 14 day iso. just got out of one because some campaigner went to the GP sick when i was getting my shot.

i think if i bitch enough i can get a credit on my account.

I just received this. I don't really want the game so might just complain get a credit and a refund.

View attachment 1254960

Don't Amazon only charge for orders when an order is “shipping soon” or shipped? If that’s the case here, then just cancel your order.

Don't Amazon only charge for orders when an order is “shipping soon” or shipped? If that’s the case here, then just cancel your order.
Yes you're right, no refund but I want a credit. Time to complain.

Yes you're right, no refund but I want a credit. Time to complain.

Amazon are pretty good, whenever I have bought a dud of anything on their, it’s like keep the item and we will send you a new one. So yes, absolutely complain.

Amazon are pretty good, whenever I have bought a dud of anything on their, it’s like keep the item and we will send you a new one. So yes, absolutely complain.
i got a slab on lemon pelegrino and a couple of the cans exploded. they sent me a new one. so got like 20 cans free. because they let me keep the other box.

Ive had a couple of movies ship a few days late and they gave me a credit. this is the first time ive had issues with a game, the last 18 months ive had estimated arrival dates of a few days after release, but always got them on the release day.

Really enjoying FC 6. I might even jump on the season pass. Blood Dragon was a classic FC game that I would love to play again and the add ons include three episodes with Vaas (YAY!), Joseph, and Pagan. Definitely a season pass done the right way, it seems.

Last edited:
Really enjoying FC 6. I might even jump on the season pass. Blood Dragon was a classic FC game that I would love to play again and the add ons include three episodes with Vans (YAY!), Joseph, and Pagan. Definitely a season pass done the right way, it seems.

yeah might buy the season pass too want to play as the villains

All the complaints for people waiting for deliveries that never come on time are not right but Covid seems to have screwed everything or at least that is what they tell us.

Anyway I ended up just walking to my local EB and rang them at the front door and I had it in my hands in 5mins. They also matched the JB price of $79.

Really loving the game so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also is it just me or are the horses a pain in the arse to ride and control? It seems they have only 2 speeds of either flat out and stationary. 🧐🤨

I just avoid them now if I can as I seem to be galloping into everything with little to no control!

Last edited:
Played roughly about 3 hours now, really enjoying it so far. It's visually very very pretty, most the animations are good, the gunplay is solid too. Enjoying the crafting aspect, there is already plenty to choose from.

Riding a horse or driving a car sucks, I don't like the physics of either, literally prefer to run everywhere. Some of the enemy AI is a bit dumb but thats standard ubisoft.

Really solid entry so far, definitely way better than 5/primal/that other piece of s**t.

Also is it just me or are the horses a pain in the arse to ride and control? It seems they have only 2 speeds of either flat out and stationary. 🧐🤨

I just avoid them now if I can as I seem to be galloping into everything with little to no control!

I generally don't use vehicles in the game unless I have to, otherwise I can't search everything.

Also dismissed the croc, got sick and tired of it running into the areas and agitating the enemies when I'm trying to stealth through.

yeah might buy the season pass too want to play as the villains

Thinking of getting the season pass too. The 3 DLC's, + Blood Dragon seem they'll be pretty good. It's only $60 too so all up I'll have paid $89 + a few scratched PS4 games for the Gold Edition. Reckon it will go on sale at all before the DLC hits?

Took me a whole to discover the Montero Farm has a helicopter. Awesome, gets me to my destination quicker? No, you fly straight and some arsehole at Ubisoft has decided to have a military zone right there to shoot you down within seconds of taking off lol.

Played roughly about 3 hours now, really enjoying it so far. It's visually very very pretty, most the animations are good, the gunplay is solid too. Enjoying the crafting aspect, there is already plenty to choose from.

Riding a horse or driving a car sucks, I don't like the physics of either, literally prefer to run everywhere. Some of the enemy AI is a bit dumb but thats standard ubisoft.

Really solid entry so far, definitely way better than 5/primal/that other piece of sh*t.
Totally agree with the horses and driving cars. Just seems stupidly bad in my only complaint about the game so far.

Took me a whole to discover the Montero Farm has a helicopter. Awesome, gets me to my destination quicker? No, you fly straight and some arsehole at Ubisoft has decided to have a military zone right there to shoot you down within seconds of taking off lol.

Take out the military zone son, only have to destroy the anti-air weapon.

Thinking of getting the season pass too. The 3 DLC's, + Blood Dragon seem they'll be pretty good. It's only $60 too so all up I'll have paid $89 + a few scratched PS4 games for the Gold Edition. Reckon it will go on sale at all before the DLC hits?
ITs a UBI game the season pass will be in a special for half price before the first DLC hits.

Take out the military zone son, only have to destroy the anti-air weapon.
I am just approaching this now and does it stay destroyed after a while ? Or does it just re spawn after you move onto something else? Having to take it out each time you want to take off in the chopper after maybe completing other missions irrelevant to that base sucks arse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back