Far fetched predictions.....call it here

Remove this Banner Ad

Cormier's next fight will be at 185 v Machida
Then drops to 170 to take out Rory & ends 2016 fighting DJ at flyweight.

But in seriousness he looks capable of making 185. He can hit 205 a little chubby with maby 10or so pounds of excess baggage, perhaps more. If he was as lean as Jones yesterday I'd say he'd be around 190.

But in seriousness he looks capable of making 185. He can hit 205 a little chubby with maby 10or so pounds of excess baggage, perhaps more. If he was as lean as Jones yesterday I'd say he'd be around 190.
I think he could make 185 but I think he's too old now and after the 2008 olympic games incident he may not want to risk it

Cormier v Big Country @ 185;)

I'm surprised you think so. I think Conor will absolutely kill Silver. I don't see it going past the first.

Aldo will want to keep it standing and that plays right into Conor's hands. Mendes was all punching, Edgar all punching. Conor has the knockout power and the variety to cause him all sorts of trouble. If he wins I won't stop smiling for a year (similar to weidman beating silva). I agree, pettis vs aldo would be an awesome fight.
I'm no fan of Conor, but I don't see any end to that fight other than with Siver doing this early:

3.gif

I think that Conor should win, but Siver is a dangerous kickboxer. The good thing is that Conor wont have to worry about being taken down too much.

I think that Conor should win, but Siver is a dangerous kickboxer. The good thing is that Conor wont have to worry about being taken down too much.
He is...but he's short, slow and old. In my opinion Dustin is a better striker than Siver and he got dispatched. If Conor loses to Siver he should retire now.

He's also got a pretty average chin though which is what I think will let him down. It's a different look for Conor at least with Siver's kicking game. I've got no doubt that Siver will look to use them early on to keep Conor away from him, but I don't think it works for long and he gets clipped early on. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he's right in that it happens in the first 2 minutes.

I'm surprised you think so. I think Conor will absolutely kill Silver. I don't see it going past the first.
2 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like May 2nd is not going to happen. Dont even know why I got my hopes up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back