Remove this Banner Ad

The Far-West Footy Blog [and more]
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Well, four posts in, Derby Week, melts everywhere... Perhaps, this is the right time to officially launch my blog on Port Adelaide FC:

Far-West Footy

I'm also on Facebook and Twitter:

Far-West Footy by GremioPower (Facebook)
https://twitter.com/GremioPower (Twitter)

---

Feel free to read and comment about it all. I'm learning, so probably there will be lots of nonsense there.

Also, I won't post in here everything that goes on facebook and Twitter. So, please, check them out there as well.

---

This thread with only my posts:

Last edited:
2018.05.10 (Showdown Preview)
Last edited:

There is no such a thing as "winning too many derbies." There is no crisis that cannot be solved by a derby win...

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

The teaser was good, then. (Yes!) :)

How about the content, though? Is there anything worth to be saved in it?

The teaser was good, then. How about the content? Is there anything worth to be saved in it?

Good solid article covering the main issues. Like how you split up the players although I don't really like Infielders to describe the guys who are mid fielders and in the thick of things. but I can see why you used it.

Libero Westhoff will become a thing I think. I did also like - derby #416 in Porto Alegre because there is no such a thing as a “friendly derby.

I was tempted to send the link to Ben in the Membership department then I remembered you might not be a member as you talked about having Canoogs' international pass. So didn't want to send Benny off on search of the database for a Brazil address.

Good solid article covering the main issues. Like how you split up the players although I don't really like Infielders to describe the guys who are mid fielders and in the thick of things. but I can see why you used it.

I accept suggestions.

Libero Westhoff will become a thing I think. I did also like - derby #416 in Porto Alegre because there is no such a thing as a “friendly derby.

Yep. I was sincerely shocked y'all count the games separatedly.

I was tempted to send the link to Ben in the Membership department then I remembered you might not be a member as you talked about having Canoogs' international pass. So didn't want to send Benny off on search of the database for a Brazil address.

It is my account, though. It is not his. You don't need to worry. It is legit.

It is my account, though. It is not his. You don't need to worry. It is legit.
Ok I will send him the link. You might get an email from the club saying they want to do an article on a member in Brazil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like your reference to certain players as "couriers".

Only trouble is, with his propensity for fumbles, I don't think I'd trust Travis Boak to deliver any package of mine in one piece.

One more thing.

I was going to ask why you call it far west footy but I guess from where you are, we are the far west. Conversely, I think of you as a far east footy fan.

Saw the thread title and was expecting to read about Thevenard v Koonibba.

I like your reference to certain players as "couriers".

Only trouble is, with his propensity for fumbles, I don't think I'd trust Travis Boak to deliver any package of mine in one piece.

One more thing.

I was going to ask why you call it far west footy but I guess from where you are, we are the far west. Conversely, I think of you as a far east footy fan.

There are some reasons for the name: Australia is in the Eastern Hemisphere, and Brazil, in the Western (the Americas are the farthest Western continent of the world); culturally, there are some expert who call Latin America as "the Far-West;" and Uruguayana is in the Far-West of the South Rio Grande state.

2018.05.14 (Showdown Review)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back