Opinion "Far-West Footy" - GremioPower's blog

Remove this Banner Ad

2018.07.07 (Fußball)
Why is a bloke who looks like a gaucho from Argentina looking so sad about Brasil GP? :(
The Gaucho region covers Southern Brazil as well. I am Gaucho! This fellow was from my home state.

In many ways, this picture represents me today... :-(

Last edited:

"I have no idea where I have put the manuscript of the review against Carlton. It was on how I watched the game at the farm, after enjoying the day with my mom, my kids, and my sister's family. I also argued why Port is playing "Australian Fußball" emulating the efficiency of German soccer (this World Cup notwithstanding)."

After watching Germany steal a win against Sweden at about 5.30am, I thought, why the * can't Port become like Germany, a machine team that just finds a way to win, game in game out, year in year out. Just becomes ruthlessly efficient, don't panic and have the confidence that you are going to win no matter the situation. But that doesn't only mean you have great belief and great defence, but you have great skills to take advantage of a small opening when it appears late in the game when things are close.

"I have no idea where I have put the manuscript of the review against Carlton. It was on how I watched the game at the farm, after enjoying the day with my mom, my kids, and my sister's family. I also argued why Port is playing "Australian Fußball" emulating the efficiency of German soccer (this World Cup notwithstanding)."

After watching Germany steal a win against Sweden at about 5.30am, I thought, why the **** can't Port become like Germany, a machine team that just finds a way to win, game in game out, year in year out. Just becomes ruthlessly efficient, don't panic and have the confidence that you are going to win no matter the situation. But that doesn't only mean you have great belief and great defence, but you have great skills to take advantage of a small opening when it appears late in the game when things are close.
I don't think we are there yet, but it seems we are heading towards it.

Besides, even though there is always an element of luck involved in injuries, we also seem to be trying not to push the players too much during the Minor Round. We want to pick in September while winning between April and August.

The path we chose is "Vorsprung durch Technik."

CARN DIE MACHT! :)

I don't think we are there yet, but it seems we are heading towards it.

Besides, even though there is always an element of luck involved in injuries, we also seem to be trying not to push the players too much during the Minor Round. We want to pick in September while winning between April and August.

The path we chose is "Vorsprung durch Technik."

CARN DIE MACHT! :)
The last 7 weeks we have improved, but we were still yo-yoing before that, just like in 2015, 2016 and 2017.

Gremio Sells Arthur to Barcelona? Apparently pretty good player.
Barcelona's had paid in advance for the right to negotiate with Arthur. If Barcelona has closed the deal yet, I am not sure, I believe Arthur will only get transferred in January's transfer window.

He is a very good player. We are going to miss him a lot. Grêmio's spine is formed by Grohe (GK), Geromel (CB), Arthur (DM), and Luan (OM). The rest of the team is build around them.

2018.07.09 (On the Magpies)
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018.07.10 (I'm Famous!)
Last edited:
2018.07.16 (P.T.S.D.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back