Farewell a fallen Bay comrade :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Podgy's bay disappearance is suddenly all so explainable. I for one blame his therapist/girlfriend/mother who obviously didn't do her ******* job properly and prepare him for this sad inevitability.

Vale HP :huh:

#rampage4lyfe

AFL 2019: Unloved experiment AFLX won’t return for 2020 according to Essendon great Tim Watson

Poor Patrick Dangerfield, he'll have to backflip on something else now after whining that pre-season was too long then jumping at the chance to play a pointless game in front of dozens of passionate fans.

Poor Patrick Dangerfield, he'll have to backflip on something else now after whining that pre-season was too long then jumping at the chance to play a pointless game in front of dozens of passionate fans.
And as a team captain earning the modest appearance fee of $50K .. so sad

Farewell to another failed innovation of the Gillion/Hocking era, which is shaping up as one of the least-appreciated the game has seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't AFLX meant to be for overseas markets to entice people to the game?

If so then the AFLX is completely pointless as a preseason exercise and should be allowed to die, it's not needed in Australia.

Export it overseas where it can do the job it was originally supposed to do.

Edit: Too serious for the Bay?

I feel like the only person in Australia who genuinely liked AFLX

Given how this season has gone, it's better than the main game.

*second person. I didn’t see you defending AFLXM with Lethality

"I did but see AFLX passing by, and yet I love her till I die."

Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

Judge you that think such sports were harms,

Weren't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

For I will love her till I die.

What I’ll probably miss most was Taylor Walkers commentary. Besides the great Richie benaud, surely one of the most eloquent voices to grace our television screens.
#ripaflxm
Sat Navs sold in Australia should have a Taylor Walker voice option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back