List Mgmt. Farewell Ablett - Officially back to the Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lang's the one who doesn't want to go. GC was quite keen on him apparently but he preffered to stay in Victoria if a Melbourne club wanted him which he was successful in finding.
Yes we were willing to compromise to get the deal done, deal looking shakier than Muhammad Ali now

Deal will get done. Nothing surer.

Our pick 35 or so is about right. But you don't need it.
Might end up being our 22 for your 37 and Ablett. I'd prefer not to do that but it seems to be the talk.
No your 35 is not about right, 19 would maybe help us in the Weller trade which is your only chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 52 or we walk away is the outcome I like.
Or
How about if we pay bozo the clown to do pregame entertainment to draw the crowds in for you. Appeals to the young age demographic, and he'd fit right in.

3750a8f7ceb95db246198ac9a945377e.jpg

Pick 52 or we walk away is the outcome I like.
Or
How about if we pay bozo the clown to do pregame entertainment to draw the crowds in for you. Appeals to the young age demographic, and he'd fit right in.

3750a8f7ceb95db246198ac9a945377e.jpg
People don't like clowns.
I thought you would have known why you have no friends.

he will always have strange cat. although that kinda counts as a negative 1 friend

On a totally unrelated note ( ;) ) someone just reported you for absolutely nothing. I wont say which strange poster it was

SUNS stick your neck out - pick 22 and 2018 third gets it done tomorrow 11am? higher or lower

Unfortunately 35 gets it done by midday tomorrow. There was talk of us getting 19 in exchange for 24 also, but I think that is out

My bold prediction :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back