Club Mgmt. Farewell Adidas

Remove this Banner Ad

Must just be me - I don't understand them :)
The lanyards are great.
Every time I walk past a doorknob, it reminds me that my keys are in my pocket, by pulling them out and showing me.

It's a great sale if you wear XS or 5XL
There's nothing over 2XL.
I wish that AFL teams made "supporter" jerseys like the NFL does.
The old wool ones were boss, as they could actually be worn baggy.

So lost amongst the hustle and the bustle is the fact that 2016 sees us say goodbye to Adidas and hello to ISC on a great big Tom Boyd style 7 million dollar deal over 7 years, and they've already given us a little sneaky when they dropped photos of the membership packs.

fWexEasHEI9nZIfhrU0aWYVHgbeHzKAucJDlYf7dZfE.jpg

A look around the league sees ISC already sponsor Freo, Port, Sydney, Geelong, GWS and the Saints, and my take is that we're going to be alright in regards to actual guernseys (the saturation of the colours and the cuts look really solid overall) but the off field wear tends to vary pretty wildly, and we lose that adidas cache that we all love so much.

Discuss.
As long as it stays the fire engine red and doesnt go all orange looking again

ISC mockups of the 2017 jumper is very much the same as the Adidas one, with slightly different paneling. Can't really do many drastic moves with the classic red sash.

ISC mockups of the 2017 jumper is very much the same as the Adidas one, with slightly different paneling. Can't really do many drastic moves with the classic red sash.
Isn't the ISC one narrower over the shoulder though? So a skinnier sash?

Fwiw I really don't like the narrower shoulders of ISC templates, it's meant to be a guernsey, not a singlet :persevere:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back