Farewell Bigfooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
just pm chief and tell him to lock your account, I've done it twice when I have felt too addicted... you can get it back but it takes effort and helps you stay away

2017 I probably spent too much time on here, it happens.

Apples

All Australian
Aug 26, 2009
Yarra Bend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I've mostly given up BF too for different reasons (censorship) and moved back to Nick's.
It's not as addictive, more old school and a bit clunky, seems like lost a lot of their users to BF, but I like it.
More like an exclusive underground club where BF is a bus station.
Censorship on BigFooty? My experience is polar opposite. After 16 years at Nick's I decided to leave after a Mod dispute. I wasn't prepared to accept double standards, particularly by one moderator in particular. The BigFooty Collingwood mods seem to strike a pretty good balance in my opinion. All the best sr36.

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Censorship on BigFooty? My experience is polar opposite. After 16 years at Nick's I decided to leave after a Mod dispute. I wasn't prepared to accept double standards, particularly by one moderator in particular. The BigFooty Collingwood mods seem to strike a pretty good balance in my opinion. All the best sr36.
I think I know what you are talking about Apples I hardly use Nicks anymore as seems gone down hill shortly after 2010 Season and Mods are part of it.

Though I won't be Mentioning Names.

Mods here are Normally Quite Good

sirlothie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Account cancelled. I guess he was for real. Good on him I guess for having enough things in his life to turn his back on one. I'd have a great big empty hole. :huh: Must be nice having something else to do.

Top Bottom