Farewell Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad Horse is the only one now who hasn't come back I think.

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Was he offended that a show pony smashed it in the first final?

Hopefully his fellow clydesdale, Mihocek, kicks a bag to get us into the grannie and summons his return.

I've been a Bigfooty Pie so long now it's like my second family. More or less since the day BF began. I had a different moniker back then and cannot even remember what it was. I can still remember my first post as Pie eyed...to and Essendon member about their old team nickname "the bloodstained fellows"'

BF has it' pros and cons but far and away mostly pros.
I've been up....2007 to 2011 and down between then and now and the board has changed.
Once we had all night "Magpies Board" poster of the year awards with 100 or more posters on line for the big night.
We had the "Holy Pies" websiite ...
The place (board) has been a great place to be around for a long time. We had massive division on the MM/ Bucks "succession" which we all survived ( mostly, apart from a few trolls), I added a new member to my family who is now in year 9 at high school.
We've had the elation of a flag in 2010 and the near misses in 2011 and last year.

The board has become more negative, but I think that is just the way of the internet now, it was a far more amazing thing 15 years ago, now it's taken for granted.
I miss a few great old posters like Snag Breac and Optimax but it is still the place to talk all things Collingwood and put a little s**t on the opposition.
Some of the best time have been my bans....:)

LUKE BALL!

I miss a few great old posters like Snag Breac and Optimax but it is still the place to talk all things Collingwood and put a little s**t on the opposition.
Some of the best time have been my bans....:)

LUKE BALL!
Rest assured Pie eyed that Snag Breac is still keeping abreast of goings on even from the other side of the world and pops in occasionally on the FaceBooks for progress updates. Even Optimax makes a rare appearance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back